I'm getting 10 basic coms for HM FP dailys but yday I was getting 10 classic comms??

Hello,

Yesterday I was a level 50 bounty hunter doing HM FP dailys for gear and the classic comms. I'm level 51 now and the next day when I wanted to continue, It said on the group finder that I'll get 10 basic commendations for doing the HM FP daily.... Can somebody explain to me why its changed all of an sudden? Thanks :) .

I assume that's because you just outleveled classic gear.

I thought the distinction was between people who owned RotHC and those who did not but it seems to be based on your level after all ? Anyway, classic gear will become (mostly) obselete when you reach level 53, but I admit the gearing up process between 51 and 54 is a bit poorly thought out as you can't buy anything for those levels with commendations, and the really useful (not green/blue) drops for that level range are all from level 55 flashpoints and dailies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.