Austin TX Cantina Tour assets - Sleen mounts!

Iwipe

Hey everyone, here are the latest cantina tour assets from Austin, TX provided by DurtaDurta and Lendyl from Jedi Covenant. Not alot of new stuff (mostly GS concept arts/screenshots we all kinda seen before) but there are a couple of interesting stuff

• Elite Tauntaun Mounts
  • Sleen mounts
  • Desert Mountain Gear
  • Bestbuy will give out the Model Flashfire pet.
  • Concept art for Kuat Drives

http://dulfy.net/2013/11/23/swtor-austin-cantina-tour-thumbdrive-assets/

Enjoy!

Thanks Dufly...not sure what to think of those Sleens. :rak_02:

Are you sure they're going to be mounts?

I don't actually mind the sleens, but I think the 'clothing' looks stupid on the tauntauns. If it were more like armaments and not pyjamas with padding on them...maybe.

Thanks Dufly...not sure what to think of those Sleens. :rak_02:

Are you sure they're going to be mounts?

Hmm the file name just said sleen variants and in the pdf file they had: Ready for new mounts and gear? The Cartel Market is your one stop shop for all the coolest new items in the galaxy! Check out the Cartel Market shots and get ready to shop!

Since there is no mention of pets there I assumed it is all mounts.

Concept art doesn't really need to have saddles.....................................................

Sorta. Maybe?

Yeah, I agree. The way I see it, the Sleen concept art is mostly color exploration, not indicative of the final model.

And the detailing of said color exploration would look better on a big mount model than a tiny pet sleenybeeny.

So yeah, I, as well, rather think mount than pet.

But meh, it likely will be in some pack, so the likelyhood that I ever see it live ridden by one of my characters is close to nil.

Yeah, I agree. The way I see it, the Sleen concept art is mostly color exploration, not indicative of the final model.

And the detailing of said color exploration would look better on a big mount model than a tiny pet sleenybeeny.

So yeah, I, as well, rather think mount than pet.

But meh, it likely will be in some pack, so the likelyhood that I ever see it live ridden by one of my characters is close to nil.

Exactly, unless Bioware says otherwise I think Sleen is a mount but we know there are pet versions with the rakghoul event as well so..

Armor-clad Tauntauns! :eek:

Thanks, Dulfy!

I have 2 of those Tauntauns already from doing the mission for Dread Fortress on my Sorc and Jug (they're BoL gave 1 to my lowbie Smuggler and the other to my only 55 pub). I'll probably get another from my Sentinel and give it to my Merc, and I only really do Ops on 3 toons so that will be it I guess.

Edited by AshlaBoga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.