Let us choose which pvp zones we want and which we dont

Vaikesh

It won't happen dude. People need to understand that in all aspects of life, many times one must do stuff one does not like; to preserve society and because your freedom ends where mine begins. Ohh, and mostly because not a whole lot of people play this game anyway, why would you suggest pools are split further? Edited by Seengularity

I dont understand why they don't let us do that, some poeple dont like arenas, others only like hutt ball, so let them play only what they want.

Personally I like all except Alderan zone, I hate that one

Because if they would do that... For you to get a que pop would take ages...

First they would need cross realm que, then and only then can they implement some type of system you propose...

Of course at best allowing you to check 2 or so WZ you don't like to play. Nothing more. Classes like snipers would just pick HB ...

I dont understand why they don't let us do that, some poeple dont like arenas, others only like hutt ball, so let them play only what they want.

Personally I like all except Alderan zone, I hate that one

The population isn't high enough to support that type of option. These type of "selection" threads pop up everyday and no one actually thinks about the big picture. I understand where your coming from but if that was implemented with the current population you would be in q forever.

Before anyone says cross-server qs BW already said they won't implement it. It would be nice if they could merge the Bastion and PoT5 together but then again if you think about the big picture ping would become an issue.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.