So.. we got the last Bounty Pack this month. We waiting til Jan for next Series?

ZionHalcyon

I've been looking and it looks like Packs tend to come out around the 12th-15th of the month, but in some cases, a month is skipped (Case in point, last September we didn't get a new pack).

With the holidays creeping up on us (which is usually when we all think the devs get lazy and mail it in until after new years because its the time period we get the least amount of information) and Galactic Starfighter nearing release, are we looking at January for the next pack release?

Or is there a chance we get a pack release in mid December to coincide with the initial release of Galactic Starfighter?

Please no... As far as I remember December marks an anniversary of Valiant Jedi set. They need to commemorate it by releasing some other iconic and demanded hood-down Jedi clothing!

I remember the joy and enthusiasm when it came out... I rolled a Jedi Guardian right away when it came out and got to 50 in few days... Wish I can repeat it, with a Consular perhaps? :]

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Personally?

I want to see Animated versions of all the scalene armor (Gold Included) and also of the TT17-A / RD-17A Elite Armor set, so we can finally have a proper mandalorian armor with the best mandalorian helmet in the game finally complete with shaders (hopefully gold being one of them).

Tis the season when corporations rejoice. I seriously doubt they would pass on the opportunity for packs to be given as gifts.

I've learned to never underestimate the ability of a gaming development team to shut it down and mail it in once you get past thanksgiving.

And then give them a week or 2 past new years to let them get over the holiday hangover before they get their *** in gear and get back to their usual level of whatever it is they do.

They didn't skip September, Sept 26 was Pursuer's Bounty Pack. Doubt they will skip December either.

They Skipped a month somewhere. I got the previews off your site for the packs. You previewed them mid week in August, October, November. So if the packs showed up the following month, that means they missed October, not September.

Anyway way you shake it, they missed 30 days somewhere.

They Skipped a month somewhere. I got the previews off your site for the packs. You previewed them mid week in August, October, November. So if the packs showed up the following month, that means they missed October, not September.

Anyway way you shake it, they missed 30 days somewhere.

Preview August: http://dulfy.net/2013/08/16/swtor-contractor-and-freelancer-bounty-packs-preview/

Preview September: http://dulfy.net/2013/09/17/swtor-pursuers-bounty-pack-preview/

Preview October: http://dulfy.net/2013/10/15/swtor-trackers-bounty-pack-contents/

Preview November: http://dulfy.net/2013/11/12/swtor-opportunists-bounty-pack-contents/

So they didn't skip a month.

Bah, when I sorted by bounty packs before, sept didn't come up.

Never mind then, my bad.... :o

Personally?

I want to see Animated versions of all the scalene armor (Gold Included) and also of the TT17-A / RD-17A Elite Armor set, so we can finally have a proper mandalorian armor with the best mandalorian helmet in the game finally complete with shaders (hopefully gold being one of them).

Ugh, as long as the mandalorian set doesn't have flashy lights on it...

The way I see it we know exactly when the new pack will hit. To do this, simply look at the embargo date for the Archon pack. When the Regulator/Enforcer and Vice Commandant packs were removed, it also coincided with the release of a new pack. There is no reason why this would be any different.

So, the new pack will be out on December 17th. :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.