Change needed in the sub time!!!!

luthervan

today i had to call and cancel my subscription temporarily because it was going to bill me on the 26th of November for Decembers subscription which would of overdrew my bank account. i do not get paid tell the first and third of each month so I was thinking subscriptions should last 31 days rather then the 30 days it is now or tell the day of billing comes around.....Example Nov 3rd - Dec 3rd

Agree. A monthly sub should last a month. Not 30 days.

The change would negatively impact Feb, but the extra days from the 31-day months would compensate for that.

Some months last less then thirty days. Some a bit more. Hence why Subscriptions are usually every thirty days.

However your problem is basicly when the bill comes in. They don't know when you get paid. And it's not their job the find out when you get paid.

Say I wanted to be billed mid month. Well If I began my sub mid month they would typically bill me mid month. An easy solution would be to wait until the time you want to be billed around to begin your sub again. Odds are if you begin your sub at "The end of the month" You will be billed. "At the end of the month."

No need to complicate an simple easy to work with highly predictable system. Heck they even tell you in account info what date the next bill is coming!

I don't think any change needs to be made. This might be a occasional problem for some people but I think the current system is fair for all users and all months.

how is this fair if ever few months i have to cancel my sub

they need to make it so it go from the day sub started to the day before on the next month

how is this fair if ever few months i have to cancel my sub

they need to make it so it go from the day sub started to the day before on the next month

No, It is a 30 day, 60 day or 90 day sub, not one month , two month, three month, They are billing you as per their Sub every 30 days. It is not Bioware's job to manage your money.

No, It is a 30 day, 60 day or 90 day sub, not one month , two month, three month, They are billing you as per their Sub every 30 days. It is not Bioware's job to manage your money.

im saying it needs changed cus its an inconveniences when they bill day keeps falling back days i started out on the 3rd and had to cancel for now cus it was going to bill on the 26 of this month for dec sub

With all due respect, if money is so tight that you cannot handle an additional 15 bucks at the end of the month then maybe you should reconsider if a sub based MMO is something you should be spending money on.

Right now I got a decent paying job but in the years before that was not always the case and I always handled my finances in a way that should somethign go wrong I had about 20-50 bucks spare at each end of the month.

As mentioned before, it is not Bioware's job to make sure your finances are in order.

Some? One month has fewer than 30 days.

Actually by most definitions, a month is generally less than 30 days..

Month lengths

Here is a list of the average length of the various astronomical lunar months.[2] These are not constant, so a first-order (linear) approximation of the secular change is provided:

Valid for the epoch J2000.0 (1 January 2000 12:00 TT):

Month type Length in days

anomalistic 27.554549878 - 0.000000010390 × Y

sidereal 27.321661547 + 0.000000001857 × Y

tropical 27.321582241 + 0.000000001506 × Y

draconic 27.212220817 + 0.000000003833 × Y

synodic 29.530588853 + 0.000000002162 × Y

Note: In this table, time is expressed in Ephemeris Time (more precisely Terrestrial Time) with days of 86,400 SI seconds. Y is years since the epoch (2000), expressed in Julian years of 365.25 days. For calendrical calculations, one would probably use days measured in the time scale of Universal Time, which follows the somewhat unpredictable rotation of the Earth, and progressively accumulates a difference with ephemeris time called ΔT.

Just in case you wanted to know.. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Month

Yes.. I am aware you were referring to the months on the calendar.. Still.. I found it all interesting.. :p

Edited by MajikMyst

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.