Black nebula heavy blaster

SWTHEWORLD

Hi,

i wanna buy a black nebula heavy blaster.

Its a bit overpriced today, but i've seen a couple of time that they are going for 2m.

But every time there is one cheap, i already bought something else.

So i wanna ask, if you have a black nebula for sale, send it as COD to usajeed for 2.5m if you find thats too cheap you can Always add me to your friend list and we can discuss about the price.

My republic char his name is enchor, but i actually play more on usajeed.

it would be really nice if someone can sale it to me!

greetings, Usajeed

This would probably be better on the server forums to target individuals on your server.

You might also just hold onto 2 mil on a second character so you don't have to worry about being short that day, as I really don't think someone is going to COD an item worth that much just to have it sit in your mailbox.

Good luck though.

Edited by Kurzaa

You'd probably be better off putting it on your specific server forum, more likely to get a response ;)

There was also mention that the cartel packs would eventually be recycled, no time frame mentioned or even if its still under consideration. I would imagine when that day comes Revan's masks may come down to a reasonable price :)

Oh and before I forget, from this article on Dulfy two new blasters will be on the CM for a fixed price:

http://dulfy.net/2013/11/16/swtor-rakghoul-resurgence-event-coming-soon-new-life-day-items/#more-65284

One looks like the Black nebula without the top scope, the oother is like the manhunter I have been waiting for for nigh on two years ;)

Edited by Vhaegrant

I haven't seen it that cheap for a long time, average price on The Progenitor is around 5mil.

If I'd known that all the blaster pistols since the first shipment were going to be ugly, I would've stocked up big time on Black Nebula and Rangehunter :(

I wanted to get a black nebula for quite some time, until one day I actually previewed it on the GTN instead of just looking at the picture.

The weird holo-screen scope thingy instantly turned me off. This way, people on The Progenitor have one less

competitor for the blaster. Good luck! :D

Good luck with that.

The Black Nebula Heavy Blaster was a Shipment One Cartel Market Pack blaster.

Now that Shipment One is no longer available for purchase there are going to be no new Black Nebulas on the Market. Supply has dried up meaning people will gouge the hell out of it.

Suggest you start looking into alternatives or start saving up for if it returns.

Hi,

I was Lucky once, i wanted to buy a rangehunter, my second choice ( i previewed both and thinked: i really need to spend millions for the black nebula?) and that pistol i bought for 1m, i sayed it general and i had bite in once. Sometimes i have luck and sometimes not. Btw, i still want the black nebula so if you want one to sell for a little price you can Always mail me instead.

greetings!

That general pistol model seems to have been phased out. I know it was used for Columi and Rakata as well as War Hero sets, but I have yet to see any currently available pistols that use that model except Two-Fingers Revenge (which they should remove the off-hand restriction from).

p.s. btw remember how pistols used to have cool names?

Edited by Phrase

Yeah,

And no, i really want a black nebula and no similair sorry xd,

I hope shipment one is going to return one day so i can buy it for a reasenable price

greetings

Yeah, I know. I have the Black Nebula paired with Davik Kang's sidearm and love them. I was just sort of mentioning you would probably have a hard time finding anything near that model even if you wanted to.

edit: might keep tabs on the CM vendors in the cartel area in case they add it there like they did the Nihilus mask and the Thrones, etc.

Edited by Phrase

OMG i finally have it, 3.5m to be honest.

Its not cheap, my friend boughted that day one for 2.5m but i wasn't online when there was one on gtn

But, what looks that pistol cool heh, better than my rangehunter.

I'm really happy, thanks for all you guys reaction on my thread!

have a good day, and thanks do zerkan!:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.