Quick question on multiboxing

Funkybadger

Seen a couple of people multiboxing lately. This doesn't bother me and I'm sure this has been covered somewhere else but just out of curiosity does this technically break the game rules or not? Nobody I ask seems to be able to give me a definite answer. Cheers in advance.

Seen a couple of people multiboxing lately. This doesn't bother me and I'm sure this has been covered somewhere else but just out of curiosity does this technically break the game rules or not? Nobody I ask seems to be able to give me a definite answer. Cheers in advance.

Depends on how you're doing it, if it's via software, then yes, it breaks the rules, if you've rigged up the hardware to do multiboxing, then no, it doesn't technically break the rules.

you cannot multibox the same account. nore can you multibox on the same computer. not physically possible with this game. so in order to "multibox" you need two different account + two computers. thus making it legal.

You can run multiple instances on one computer, you just have to have separate accounts to run them with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.