Free days cost me 26 Euro

Arzalch

Well they claim we get 30 free days but they did not say that we have to pay 27 euro for a game time card to be able to use them. (That is not free at all) Not everyone has a credit card and had access to use that kind of subsricption nor has everyone a paypal account.

Uncool Bioware...

Edited by Arzalch

Well they claim we get 30 free days but they did not say that we have to pay 27 euro for a game time card to be able to use them. (That is not free at all) Not everyone has a credit card and had access to use that kind of subsricption nor has everyone a paypal account.

Uncool Bioware...

Did we really need another thread on this?

Says on the box you need that stuff to play.

Says you get 30 days free access with purchase of game.

That means you get 30 days free access to a game that requires that stuff to play.

You didn't pay euros for the 30 days, you paid euros for the 30 days + the time on your game time card, because you chose to pay the euros to buy your game time card.

kthxbai :rolleyes:

Uncool Bioware...

how old are you? cant you ask mommy for a card or to make a paypal account? i have a debit card from the age of 15 and this was a few years ago i cant see why anyone over 16 doest have a bank account ( remember its a 16+ game if you under that age then you should be playing it ) :p

to the honest i am surprised they offered paypal from the start not many MMORPGs that i played in the past offered that option straight away normally takes them 2+months to get it all going if at all.

So... they offered you 30 days free if you bought other time and/or subscribed. You bought a card that gives you two months, and came out of it with three months. How are you not getting your free month now?

Seriously people. This is how it's been done in EVERY MAJOR MMO IN THE PAST DECADE at least. It's not a new practice. You can cancel your subscription (if you don't use a prepaid game card) immediately after putting it in, and not have to pay a dime. If you like the game, put it in again afterwards. They're not even charging you immediately.

Uncool Bioware...

Except now you have 87 days total, so no your 27 days was still free.

Get a credit card, or a prepaid VISA.

Paypal accounts are free.