Official "Future content" poll acknowledged by bioware!

Arkillon

This!

PVPers unite!

But here's what I don't unserstand:

Why does class story have the lead?

Dude I know right? This is THE chance for pvp content, and "class story"... wth!

I thought pve-ers would select operations or new planets.. but class STORY? my god this is an MMO after all

This!

PVPers unite!

But here's what I don't unserstand:

Why does class story have the lead?

It makes total sense to me, given that the option is to vote for *five* choices, and a lot of the other choices are kind of underwhelming. I know that of all my 55's, most of them were leveled mostly through PvP, but when I had to do PvE....it was to do the class story. So if you add the people who are playing *just* for the story to the people who are playing for another reason but did the class story too, it makes a lot of sense that it would be in a lot of people's *five* choices. Doesn't mean it was their first choice, just one of five.

What we really ought to be looking at is the lead that PvP has over operations. ;)

Love this post. I voted for:

1. Warzone PvP (more huttball maps please)

2. Space PvP (i know i'm going to love it... Even if it has sega genesis graphics. As long as there aren't AoE Stun Missles we should be good.)

3. Legacy (my toon is a legend fa real, level 50 legacy for a year now but it grants me nothing. NPC's should bow and cheer when I walk by. I don't know, just finish and polish the legacy system. Its really cool. Oh, and the family tree is really weird. So far i've married my brother, then divorced him, and made him my ally, but now he is my 'Rival'. I have two new brothers in which I plan to repeat this process with. Just seems odd.

I want a buff to operative healers and rage marauder/juggernauts they are very hard to play at the moment.

Yes please. Every time I try to AoE autocrit turbodmg burst with my Smash ability, I always miss enemies because they simply run away from me. I find myself Charging, and then seconds later the enemy is 9 yards away and my Smash hits nothing but air. Do something about this PLEASE BIoware/EA. ITs been over a year now..

Edited by Warlord_Maliken

• 2 weeks later...
This game does two things right, Story Telling and PvP. Both are excellent and very hard for any MMO to pull off. Adding more content in either department would be a win for the game. Personally, I'd like to see more story content over PvP due to the simple fact it's Star Wars.