PvP Merc Leveling Stats

Hurleyredcross

Hey fellow Mandos

I'm a long time MMO PvPer, and I'm no stranger to a hybrid/healer class. Now that I've tried every class and decided on Merc as my main, I need only to understand what stats to prioritize in order to be top-tier in warzones. Hopefully the community here can give me some advice about what I need NOW (lvl 25), rather than what suit to have at 55

Things to bear in mind.

- I prefer a healer spec, and having STRONG heals. I'm bodyguard specced right now, but I'm open to a hybrid.

- I am cybertech, and making my own mods is pretty simple for me.

- Between legacy gear and CC stuff, all of my armour is adaptable.

- I PvP to level pretty religiously - occasionally I'll run a flashpoint, and I do my class quest once it becomes orange.

Questions I have for you guys.

1: What is a good ratio of stamina to aim? 1:1? 1:2?

2: What should I favor as my 3rd stat? Crit? power? How do these mechanics affect me

3: colors don't bother me - should my guns be carrying the +41 stam crystals? Or should I go for expertise?

4: as bodyguard spec what should be my bread-and-butter DPS? I tend to favor my missiles, and flamethrower when it gets up close.

5: I like my combat support cylinders but I've heard that the armor peircing is actually better? How can this be? Or is it a high-level only thing?

Thanks for the help gang - Good hunting.