Suggestion to fix Combat Medic and Make It On-par with All the Other Classes

TheSupaCoopa

Here are my suggestions to fix Combat Medic:

-Treated Wound Dressings: Rename to "Improved Combat Support Cylinder" and add the following effects: "Reduces all damage received while Combat Support Cylinder is active by 1%/2% and increases Alacrity by 1.5%/3%. In addition, when Combat support cylinder is active, the commando can cast while moving at a 75%/50% movement speed penalty and 50%/25% cast time penalty. Does not affect Channels."

-Combat Shield: add the following effects: "When Reactive Shield ends, incoming damage is decreased by 5% for 3 seconds.

-First Responder: Increase the alacrity bonus to 5% and increase movement speed by 10% while First Responder is active.

-Field Medicine: Add the Following effects: "While Combat Support Cylinder is active, Full Auto and Sticky grenade will heal friendly players for 150% of your tech bonus healing."

Field Triage: Add the following effects: "While Field Triage is active, Rapid Bacta Infusion's critical chance is increased by 33%/66%/100%"

We are not as bad off in pvp as everyone thinks. We do not need all of this. In reg 8v8 warzones especially we excel when it comes to healing in large fights on nodes, whether it be defending or attacking, the only kind of problem is interrupts to our casts but with tech overrides ability I can get an instant heal off, as well as kolto bomb and my hammer shot heal that helps with my resource management. At the most I think we should get a little more mobility (but not too much that it makes us too good) and be able to use hammer shot heal on self whenever you self target that would help, but we are still better off than people think is what I am saying and we are still useful.

If you check dmg taken on healers in PvP mando are usually lowest but still same/more deaths. I dont know if it is because we get more focused (because we are easiest healer to kill) or if we just lack survivalbility/strong heal.

Im talking about PvP now. I know nothing about PvE. Brainstorming thread on this page gives alot of good info.

Yes ofc sometimes a mando shines and thats because the player is great and he/she gets backup from the team. Even a nude monkey could outheal anything with a team backing him up. Im talking about "normal" situations now.

Edited by SWEtree

If you check dmg taken on healers in PvP mando are usually lowest but still same/more deaths. I dont know if it is because we get more focused (because we are easiest healer to kill) or if we just lack survivalbility/strong heal. Im talking about PvP now.

no, just no.