Which skills for a Sage?

Boomer-

If you talk to all the Crew Skills trainers and look in your Codex (Press L and there's a Codex tab on the bottom) You can read about them. It will tell you which ones are connected.

Personally I went with Archaeology, Artifice, and Treasure Hunting.

I''m going to go up the Seer tree and already trained in synthweaving. What are some good choices for my other 2 skills? I''ve researched about this but need some help for which ones are useful for end game.

Assuming you still want Synthweaving as your crafting skill (of which you can only have 1), then the most synergistic options would be Archaelogy (gathering profession that provides basic mats for Synth), and Underworld Trading (a mission profession that provides high quality mats for high quality recipes in Synth).

If you favor money making more you can replace the mission skill with Slicing (a hybrid mission skill/gatherer skill that generates credits from lockboxes) and use some of the extra money gained to buy Underworld Trading mats off the GTN as you need them. However this puts you under the control of the GTN and it's demand pricing rather than getting the mats yourself.

But that pretty much sums up your options for what works with Synthweaving.

I did a tiny bit of RPing, and took biochem, bioanalysis, diplomacy. I figured as I was a pure healer specced, light-sided, sage, that it made since that I would want to be the best healer I could be. Ìt's working out okay so far, although none of my crew are really bonused in it (just the 5% on Qyzen).