Min/maxing a gunnery commando

LtBombshell

Let's assume, for a second, that I have full Obroan gear and max RWZ comms and WZ comms.

First of all, what is min/maxing?

Secondly, how do I min/max my trooper? What mods etc. must I buy? Which mods etc. am I replacing?

Edited by LtBombshell

You want to replace all of your high aim low power mods with the high power low aim ones. Power/surge in all of your enhancement slots. Power proc relic with either a crit proc relic or a conq power proc, until it's patched. You need a little accuracy so you can grab accuracy/power implants and a power/surge earpiece.

For PVP, full power surge (the reason is because in PVP, players do not have a +10% dodge chance against tech attacks). The high power mods are the highest DPS mods, but, since in PVP DPS do get attacked, the high aim, low power mods work fine. Edited by TheCourier-

For PVP, full power surge (the reason is because in PVP, players do not have a +10% dodge chance against tech attacks). The high power mods are the highest DPS mods, but, since in PVP DPS do get attacked, the high aim, low power mods work fine.

I don't PvP much, but I think Accuracy is still important. Full Auto and High Impact Bolt are both major parts of the Gunnery rotation, and those are ranged white damage, not tech.