Did Anyone Get A Raptor In The New Pack?

AlaricSevGirl

They exist but fairly rare. I brought 2 hypercrates and got none but I know people with them. The reason you won't see them as much is because the packs are all stuffed with useless dancer outfits, which are rare compared to the good stuff which are labeled as super rare.

They exist but fairly rare. I brought 2 hypercrates and got none but I know people with them. The reason you won't see them as much is because the packs are all stuffed with useless dancer outfits, which are rare compared to the good stuff which are labeled as super rare.

Correct. If you are opening packs this time around, expect to get a lot underwear, not much else. It feels like the drop rate for those is waaaay too high. Has anyone seen a Zeldrate or the new Varactyl drop? I haven't seen one live yet, but it's possible that people are just holding them for sale. I can confirm that the raptors exist as I have them both. One of them is a $600 CC account unlock so guessing that one is the most rare.

In other news, Bioware seems to be the only one who thinks this game needs more skimpy dancer outfits, and more over-proportioned garishly-blinking backpacks.

Seriously, they couldn't possibly get any more feedback that the community hates the backpacks, and that we don't really need 5 more bikini/lingerie each month.

If there is any proof that they simply don't care, this is it.

Also, it's bad when a game's biggest community asset (Dulfy) is sounding annoyed in her recent posts about this stuff. She's right too, we keep getting told things about armors that never happen. At least we all have 2-recolors of a new skimpy outfit, and horrifically large blinking backpacks.....

In other news, Bioware seems to be the only one who thinks this game needs more skimpy dancer outfits, and more over-proportioned garishly-blinking backpacks.

Seriously, they couldn't possibly get any more feedback that the community hates the backpacks, and that we don't really need 5 more bikini/lingerie each month.

Also, it's bad when a game's biggest community asset (Dulfy) is sounding annoyed in her recent posts about this stuff. She's right too, we keep getting told things about armors that never happen. At least we all have 2-recolors of a new skimpy outfit, and horrifically large blinking backpacks.....

Can male characters wear the underwear with a backback on top? On a raptor mount!?

I'm pretty oissed after this hypercrate I bought due the the lack of variety. 1/3 of the items I received were part of the skimpy dancer outfit. Last pack, it seemed like the clothing was fine because most of it was super rare, but this time with all the rare items the odds went to ****.

I did get the meditation chamber and the new zeldrake mount in the same pack

Im pretty happy. I got two of the new lizard mounts (forgot what they are called), one of the new varactyl mounts (my first varactyl...and I still think they are way too small lol), 2 of the raptor pets, but they are both the same ones, and some other good stuff. I just need the boots to complete Marka Ragnos set. Even though the helmet seems a little tall, Im happy with this set. Its really detailed, and I love the chains hanging off the front.

Oh and I also got the meditation chamber, which I really wanted!

They really need to make the "filler" gear more neutral. Throw in a couple of plain jedi robes so that people will actually be able to use it or put it on companions. Dancer outfits and huttball jerseys are too niched so they'll only end up in cargo bays or on GTN for 500 credits.

Too bad those cute little raptors are so rare! :(

And yes, the dancer stuff seems pretty common. >.< I would't really mind them being so common, except that they are female only so that drastically reduces the amount of PC's/Companions that can actually use them, so the glut of them is even worse. I got two of the dancer set pieces in 3 packs and they are 100% unusable to me on my character, who is male and has no female Companion yet.

Too bad those cute little raptors are so rare! :(

And yes, the dancer stuff seems pretty common. >.< I would't really mind them being so common, except that they are female only

This is highly offensive to transgender individuals, stop forcing us into binary gender stereotypes EA!

I am annoyed as well...60 bucks for practically 24 packs stuffed to the brim with Dancer outfit pieces. It felt far more borked than previous packs!

Is that the actual hypercrate conversion rate to real money?

Edited by ImpactHound

From what I can tell, they are just cycling through the level 40 pvp gear and making it both adaptive and "blinking". Once they finish those off, hopefully we will get some cooler outfits.

as far as the dancer underwear... yeah, I thought those were finally gone. Very disappointed to see them return.

First hypercrate i got:

1 Varactyl

1 Lizard what-ever-it's-called

1 Raptor pet

1 Meditation Chamber

Emote: Air Punch

Emote: Boxing

Emote: Head Bop

I hadn't much luck with packs before, but it's the first time i got really lucky. :jawa_smile:

were you up all night?

Has anyone seen a Zeldrate or the new Varactyl drop?

I got 1 in the hypercrate I bought. However that really was the only good thing I got out of it. Hoping I can trade for a meditation chamber. Lots of the dancer headpieces, bracers and boots. I even got one Warzone Stim!? I didn't know they put those things in the CM packs.

Edited by Lumpyone

This. And it wouldn't shock me of Dulfy just stops doing anything with TOR soon.

Agree bad design making the dancer **** the predominate items no one wants that crap plus the drop rate seemed abnormally high compared to prior packs/hypercrates. At least it let me know after 1 HC don't buy anymore because what's 1 gonna do with parts of 15 dancer outfits.