So much money, so little in return...

I have spent an ungodly sum of money on cartel coins... I won't say the total it wouldn't be believed...

So... Why can't I use my korrealis commander on my legacy????

And... Isn't there some way you can allow us to simply purchase the rare mounts we want using coins??? Spending this much money and getting nothing is a rip off!!!

I have spent an ungodly sum of money on cartel coins... I won't say the total it wouldn't be believed...

And... Isn't there some way you can allow us to simply purchase the rare mounts we want using coins??? Spending this much money and getting nothing is a rip off!!!

buy packs, sell packs on GTN, use money from selling packs to purchase said item.

/thread.

Here's an idea. Don't spend so much money on the cartel market. Have some willpower ffs.

I have to agree with the OP, the cost of a 24 pack is north of $50, and the rate of valuable return on that pack is a bit low. I also spent a silly amount of cash on the Trackers packs, and came away with little satisfaction.

I'll say this though, I like the fact that some things are Super Rare, and Ultra Rare, so I'm not suggesting dramatic changes, but a small tweak or two should do the trick. For example, make sure that $39 can buy a 24 pack.

Edited by macerone

I have to agree with the OP, the cost of a 24 pack is north of $50, and the rate of valuable return on that pack is a bit low. I also spent a silly amount of cash on the Trackers packs, and came away with little satisfaction.

I'll say this though, I like the fact that some things are Super Rare, and Ultra Rare, so I'm not suggesting dramatic changes, but a small tweak or two should do the trick. For example, make sure that $39 can buy a 24 pack.

Those of us who don't spend a dime on CC beyond our monthly stipend thank those of you who do for your continued financial support of the game and for giving us the opportunity to buy exactly what we want off the GTN.

If it is something you are wanting, you will buy it. The supply/demand curve is just about right. lowering the price will increase the supply and suddenly super rare are less so.

Those of us who don't spend a dime on CC beyond our monthly stipend thank those of you who do for your continued financial support of the game and for giving us the opportunity to buy exactly what we want off the GTN.

Wow. If it weren't for those of us that do make purchases on the cartel market, this game would no longer be here for you to "buy exactly" what you want. Show some respect. We are keeping this game funded.

Everyone should stop spending money on the cartel market. Then, the game will no longer be profitable and die. I swear, some of you guys are not very bright. Developers cost $. Servers cost $. Do you really think the dropping subscription payers are funding this game? If you do, you are an idiot. So, telling people to stop buying stuff in the cartel market makes you look like a complete idiot.

Wow. If it weren't for those of us that do make purchases on the cartel market, this game would no longer be here for you to "buy exactly" what you want. Show some respect. We are keeping this game funded.

Respect? No. Some small amount of appreciation? Yes.

And so, since you didn't read it the first time (even though you replied to it)...

Everyone should stop spending money on the cartel market. Then, the game will no longer be profitable and die. I swear, some of you guys are not very bright. Developers cost $. Servers cost $. Do you really think the dropping subscription payers are funding this game? If you do, you are an idiot. So, telling people to stop buying stuff in the cartel market makes you look like a complete idiot.

You know, I could not care less if this game folded up tomorrow. I play it for fun. It's just a game. If it weren't around, I'd do something else. Get a grip.

Edited by branmakmuffin

You know, I could not care less if this game folded up tomorrow. I play it for fun. It's just a game. If it weren't around, I'd do something else. Get a grip.

So, you think that is the only consequence to the game folding? I'm sure the developers like being employed. It's not all about you. You are not the only person that matter in the world.

If it is something you are wanting, you will buy it. The supply/demand curve is just about right. lowering the price will increase the supply and suddenly super rare are less so.

You might be right, I just wanted a specific item and didn't get it. I've reached my limit of cc purchases for a month or two. I'll sell the valuable stuff I did get, and conceivably just buy the item I was looking for, but I suspect it'll go for an arm and a leg, that's my main gripe. But that's also part of what I appreciate most entire system of rarity.

You might be right, I just wanted a specific item and didn't get it. I've reached my limit of cc purchases for a month or two. I'll sell the valuable stuff I did get, and conceivably just buy the item I was looking for, but I suspect it'll go for an arm and a leg, that's my main gripe. But that's also part of what I appreciate most entire system of rarity.

you can sell the packs for roughly 300k each once the CD wears off. So even if something is in the 1.2million range thats 5 packs given the commission.