Tired

Suiciderunn

This is a post for Bioware only so all you others just flame and hate all you want.

Goodbye. I'm sick and tired of busting my *** as a tank to only have inconsiderate people need roll and win on what is obviously for their companion and not themselves.

I'm sure there are tons of these theads but whatever. You have to fix this somehow.

Subscriber out. Game uninstalled.

Well... looks like somebody took his stuff so he has no stuff to give.

I skimmed past this, fantastic post.

And... it is BW's fault. I didn't realize how far reaching this is.

I think we need to alert the president. Who could have imagined it had gotten this bad. Although, he might be in on it.

yes, older games have loot setting which only allow that class to roll need.

So yes, it is 100% SOEs fault for allowing a free for all.

Clearly SOE developers are so awesome that they're responsible for problems in another company's game.

Easy guys I don't see anything in the OP where he is blaming BW for others behaviour or saying this is BWs fault.

OP just states he is quitting and that's the reason, then implores BW for a fix to his issue...

Is a reason to quit? Certainly not in my book it's a completely silly reason to quit but let's not put words in OPs mouth at least...

Driz

This is a post for Bioware only so all you others just flame and hate all you want.

Goodbye. I'm sick and tired of busting my *** as a tank to only have inconsiderate people need roll and win on what is obviously for their companion and not themselves.

I'm sure there are tons of these theads but whatever. You have to fix this somehow.

Subscriber out. Game uninstalled.

Unfotunately, its a people problem, not a mechanic problem. The solution that you are, I'm sure, thinking about would hinder people more then the current system. You are in control of this situation. As a tank, you should lay out the rules prior to the pug beginning.

If someone violates that rule, vote kick. You have two things in your favor. First, its not right and every other member of the group would know that they may be next to be "ripped off". Two, you are the tank, you are doing it right, and no one wants to sit and wait for another tank while letting a good one go for some jackwagon that is stealing loot.

The force is with you.