the "Cure" ability

Kallpa

does this ability even work? its suppose to "Cleanses a friendly target of up to 2 negative tech or physical effects." i dont recall ever seeing this ability actually work. am i wrong or is this move suppose to remove debuffs?

what moves would this effect?

and "cure mind" in the bodyguard tree removes negative mental effects.

can i get a list of debuffs that it actually removes?

for example force slow. (im not even sure if it does remove this )

Any debuff with the tag (Tech) or (Physical) are debuffs you can remove. If you get the additional skill, it extends to (Mental).

Force slow is tagged as (Force), so of course you can't remove it. Most debuffs from bounty hunters and agents are fair game (although they have a few that cannot be removed, like shatter shot), whereas when you deal with warriors, you've got some physical, one or two mental, and some force, which is a mixed basket. Sorcerors are all force and mental, so you need specific spec to go after even half of those, whereas I think that assassins have perhaps one physical, and all the rest mental/force.

does this ability even work? its suppose to "Cleanses a friendly target of up to 2 negative tech or physical effects." i dont recall ever seeing this ability actually work. am i wrong or is this move suppose to remove debuffs?

what moves would this effect?

and "cure mind" in the bodyguard tree removes negative mental effects.

can i get a list of debuffs that it actually removes?

for example force slow. (im not even sure if it does remove this )

Here's something awesome. Almost all of the debuffs in the new operations are force debuffs, so you won't be able to cleanse any of them. Your sorc healers will be pulling their hair out.