Black Talon Loot.

Ran it again today to document the results because I was getting basically the same results every time . .. I have literally run this 40+ times. Levelled my jugg from 11-16 just in BT.

1) (chest or salvage droid) : Boots

2) Gulil : Jugg gloves

3) Command droid : Shield Generator

4) lightsaber

Seems like after one of the last patches, the loot stopped varying and now that's all I see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i got a question, anyone done alot of Black Talon?

Ever seen a "Juggernaut's Body Armor" dropp? (chest piece, heavy armor)

I have done Black Talon over 20 times, both light and dark side version(kill or not to kill the captain), and it never dropps for me.

I have seen several other players wielding this very unique and good looking chest piece, and would like one for myself aswell, even one of my friends have it, but they don't recall what boss that dropps it.

anyone know? so i could narrow down on what bosses i kill (eg. if its first boss on light side version i'd not have to clear the whole instance).

Or, if anyone know of any similar good looking below lvl20 custom (modificational) chest pieces for Juggernaut please let me know :3!

EDIT: I have searched on Torhead, Darthhater.com etc etc many other sites, but most say unknown location and darth hater said it dropps from Sergeant Boran (which is first boss in Light side) but killed that boss about 10 times with only Operative chest piece.

yes i have gotten this drop, got it first time on my jug actually.. but i have not seen the legs drop. nor have i seen legs drop for a bounty hunter

• 5 weeks later...

Here's an interesting fact.

I spent a couple of days farming BT for the blasted chest, but had to give up and get the crafted lvl 25 version (which looks quite nice, being red and all).

After having the chest crafted i went to Dromun Kaas to pick up the yellow matrix shard (in the "Shadow spawn" heroic area). This area is the home to a Champion, Dr. Pammel Tarqus and his two beasts "shadow" and "Wraith".

Killing off all three yielded two robes, one medium and one heavy with the same mesh as the Black talon Juggernaut's body armor.

The Irony ...it BURNS!

So there you go. An ACTUAL (unlike the fabled Black talon robe) way to get a hold of a moddable chest that looks like a robe. Happy hunting!