The reason why Bioware didnt do the consular streaming.

Osoygatitalove

Although I appreciate the "tinfoil hattery", the answer is not quite as conspiracy worthy. Rob, the host of the MMORPG stream's child became ill right before the stream was about to start. Due to that he had to take care of his daughter and so we couldn't do the stream.

We are looking at rescheduling as soon as we can but I am still unsure when that will be. Aligning multiple schedules can be tricky sometimes. I will let you know once we have a date locked down!

-eric

We all hope his child is better now.

Although I appreciate the "tinfoil hattery", the answer is not quite as conspiracy worthy. Rob, the host of the MMORPG stream's child became ill right before the stream was about to start. Due to that he had to take care of his daughter and so we couldn't do the stream.

We are looking at rescheduling as soon as we can but I am still unsure when that will be. Aligning multiple schedules can be tricky sometimes. I will let you know once we have a date locked down!

-eric

I apologize for always insulting you EricMusco. After BW refused to patch Revan's color bug, I never liked you.

Back on topic, I bet my 3 points are the actual reason.

I agree, it was just one dude PvPing, not like it took a whole team of other people to help him queue up...it was even hosted on the players normal streaming channel...

Scouperative healers and Smashtards

This just made my day... and I'll have something new to call them in my mind every time I get killed by 4 warriors and several operative healers during a pvp match. and every time I'll have an easier time chuckling, rather than getting angry at the situation.

Thank you! :D

-eric

See! This confirms it! They want you to BELIEVE it is something simple, but we all KNOW that the Relic bug was caused in line 1313 of the code. Because 1313 was going to be the launched with Boba Fett as the Bounty Hunter, Fett being the German word for fat (or as a colloquialism meaning AWESOME) like the music video "Fat" which was Weird Al Yankovic's homage to Michael Jackson's "Bad." Seeing that "Breaking Bad" is ending, the titular character of Bryan Cranston reads "

" implying the connection to ancient Egypt. As we all know ancient Egypt was synonymous with the Pyramids who we all know was built by ALIENS. So you see that it is aliens who do not wish us to explore any more of the relics.

See! This confirms it! They want you to BELIEVE it is something simple, but we all KNOW that the Relic bug was caused in line 1313 of the code. Because 1313 was going to be the launched with Boba Fett as the Bounty Hunter, Fett being the German word for fat (or as a colloquialism meaning AWESOME) like the music video "Fat" which was Weird Al Yankovic's homage to Michael Jackson's "Bad." Seeing that "Breaking Bad" is ending, the titular character of Bryan Cranston reads "
" implying the connection to ancient Egypt. As we all know ancient Egypt was synonymous with the Pyramids who we all know was built by ALIENS. So you see that it is aliens who do not wish us to explore any more of the relics.

ZOMG! You need to be auditioning in Hollywood or something. Simply beauteous ... :D Edited by GalacticKegger

-eric

...but I just bought this tin foil hat.

Oh well, let me see if I find some potatoes to bake......

I apologize for always insulting you EricMusco. After BW refused to patch Revan's color bug, I never liked you.

.... you don't like someone because of the color of a item in a video game...

wow.... just wow.

If you're not already making a fortune authoring for fringe markets, consider it.

Edited by Joesixxpack

.... you don't like someone because of the color of a item in a video game...

wow.... just wow.

I didn't like EricMusco because of the arrogance he displayed in regards to Revan's armor. The color set of the most iconic character in KOTOR is bugged, and he claims that the color looks okay(Even when we provided proof that he's wrong)

Edited by SithEBM

I didn't like EricMusco because of the arrogance he displayed in regards to Revan's armor. The color set of the most iconic character in KOTOR is bugged, and he claims that the color looks okay(Even when we provided proof that he's wrong)

QQ more please. How many days until your posting privileges run out? I can't wait...

I'm definitely looking forward to doing the stream as soon as we are able to sort out a schedule. I actually work full time, am a full time student, go to the gym (bro):p, and still try to find the time during the week to stream for a couple hours at night.

For those that don't know, my characters name is "Jedi Consular Trainer" and I play a Kinetic Shadow in solo ranked ques. You know, I just try and make it harder on everyone else. :rak_01:

Also I'm not solely a PvP player, but I still lament the loss of ranked 8v8 objective play. That being said, I do thoroughly enjoy arenas, even as a Kinetic Tank. :(

wow..... that makes you sound a lot worse.

Eric, if you don't want there to be tin-foil hattery on these forums then you and your team need to be more forth coming about issues and situations.

I know you're trying but sometimes, no matter how much you're giving, sometimes you have to give more.

Eric, if you don't want there to be tin-foil hattery on these forums then you and your team need to be more forth coming about issues and situations.

I know you're trying but sometimes, no matter how much you're giving, sometimes you have to give more.

He has a point here. I chimed in just to show off how big my tinfoil hat is and be funny about it, but there needs to be a better balance of information to reduce the misinformation. It's simple human nature to fill in the blanks with flights of fancy. Look at how much of our history has been romanticized and found false at a later date. We love personal drama, political intrigue, and overcoming hardship. We all now know that the movie "Amadeus" is apocryphal, but what a story! Salieri and Mozart's love/hate relationship was nothing but fantasy, but made for great viewing.

Edited by Thylbanus

-eric

I won't say it

but you know what im thinking

I'm definitely looking forward to doing the stream as soon as we are able to sort out a schedule. I actually work full time, am a full time student, go to the gym (bro):p, and still try to find the time during the week to stream for a couple hours at night.

For those that don't know, my characters name is "Jedi Consular Trainer" and I play a Kinetic Shadow in solo ranked ques. You know, I just try and make it harder on everyone else. :rak_01:

Also I'm not solely a PvP player, but I still lament the loss of ranked 8v8 objective play. That being said, I do thoroughly enjoy arenas, even as a Kinetic Tank. :(

you ever implement that Counting with Count Consular segment?

1 smash bomber....2 smash bombers..... :rak_01: