Give subs free subscription time

Falmark

Maybe that's why they give 6 month subs at a cheaper rate? Have you thought about that? instead of ranting 24/7, try to use your brains once in a while maybe.

Have you thought that maybee some people would get more use out of a free month they can choose when it starts and stops would be more beneficial than just lowerig a price to a six month back to back sub that cant decide when they wsnt to use their time and instead have to use money on months that they dont get optimal playtime.

Guess you didnt or you wouldnt be talking to me like you know everything.

With grammar like that? Standards must be down. :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of Mmjarec's, but I know he's typing on his phone. He does that a lot, and like any argument, attacking grammar is the last bastion of those who have lost.

As for free time? No. I'd like to see thoughtful gifts given to subs instead. New pets, speeders, usable effects (glowing eyes) etc. We already get "free" cartel coins, I'd rather have some tangible pixel items.

Finally, for our European cousins playing this game. So sorry that your servers come down during prime time, but we Americans really don't care. So I would invite you to continue your angry posts using "Colours, humour, labour," and other such nonsense. I'm sure someone is reading them while eating some bangers and mash.

It wouldnt hirt them to show some appreciation for those who pa their wages. Something like 30 free days for every six months you are subbed would not hurt them if anything it would encourage more longterm subs

Your inability to spell hurts my eyes.

What are you trying to communicate?

Okay, BioWare, I get frustrated. You ruined my gaming night and there are still issues with my server (Jar'Kai Sword). Why do only the English EU servers get their problmes solved and not the German server as well, I posted about our issues in the night... and somehow I wouldn't be surprised if when the queue for a light server is through that I still get not into the game.

So, I think players on Jar'Kai Sword should get some compensation for your screw up!

Its about time BW Give subs some free subscription, all the problemes are getting really anoing.

Man up BW and and give the ones of us that are actually still paying for this some compensation.

Free time is too much to ask for, if the problems were bad then free CC, but they will never give free sub time, plus technically f2p and preferred are suffering just as bad, are you suggesting they get free sub time???

Free time is too much to ask for, if the problems were bad then free CC, but they will never give free sub time, plus technically f2p and preferred are suffering just as bad, are you suggesting they get free sub time???

Why not they have in the past , why not now ?.

just because its F2P so ?. I'm not being rude to trying to talk at you but they have . ::) and still do at times .. you may not see it but they do .

Oh yeah, players from USA came in to say how fine it works for them. Of course it's fine for you. It's European servers are down. If anything happened to your precious USA-based servers, it would be fixed in 5 mins, I'm pretty sure. They just do not give crap about EU ones.

Just go back to your overseas land and shup up please.

What I really love is how so many Europeans always feel like they are so hard done by.

APAC players started off on American servers because we didn't have any. Then they created APAC servers and everyone moved. Then they scheduled maintenance once, twice, sometimes three times a week and ALWAYS cutting right into peak times, like 8pm to 10pm is most common (which still happens). Then they shut our servers and made us all transfer. We lost our names, we lost our guild banks, we got our achievements and titles bugged to hell, we get worse lag, etc. Most transferred to Harbinger, which breaks down on a regular basis (and the Americans suffer along with us).

And you think you get a raw deal because your servers currently have a problem? I'm sorry, but boo freakin' hoo. We pay the same amount as everyone else for less game time. And yeah, we complain about it too, but please don't act like Europe is suffering the most. You're not.

Why not they have in the past , why not now ?.

just because its F2P so ?. I'm not being rude to trying to talk at you but they have . ::) and still do at times .. you may not see it but they do .

You're not being rude, you're just offering a different opinion, that's called being human.

As for them having done it in the past, and still doing so, well my opinion is that they do it for rare circumstances were only a few people have been affected, when it gets to larger groups I just don't think they'll do it anymore. I would love to be wrong though.

I'm tired of all the bugs I've been experiencing. I experience maybe 5-6 bugs every time I log on, and a couple of them tend to be gamebreaking. Getting stuck in random areas, stealth randomly breaking, spell CD being used but the spells are not casting, quest markers being inaccurate, not able to use healing spells on myself and companion health portrait not properly updating is what I experienced last night. I don't want free game time, I want this to be fixed or I am gone!

I'm not a fan of Mmjarec's, but I know he's typing on his phone. He does that a lot, and like any argument, attacking grammar is the last bastion of those who have lost.

As for free time? No. I'd like to see thoughtful gifts given to subs instead. New pets, speeders, usable effects (glowing eyes) etc. We already get "free" cartel coins, I'd rather have some tangible pixel items.

I used to post on this forum all the time with my phone and it was very easy to make sure that I was spelling my words correctly all the time. Whether we like it or not, arguments lose credibility when errors are getting in the way of reading it. Maybe it makes it easier for me though because my Droid 4 has a keypad that i use rather than the horrible touchscreen option.

I actually just want some more Cartel Coins myself. I have 3 cargo bay slots full of CM armor, effects and mounts that I don't want to use until i get a account wide unlock for everyone to have access to.