Came back to a pleasant surprise...

Ulrah

I am just now coming back from a break of a few months, and wanted to thank Bioware for their new early access plan for the next expansion. I have never been a fan of early access for pre-orders, as I always seem to miss the news on such until it is too late. I usually ignore games until just before they launch, it removes the "I can't wait for that game", for the most part. Kinda like waking up one morning and realizing it is Christmas, instead of "I can't wait for christmas to get here" for months. In effect, I was previously left unable to buy something I would gladly pay for (early access). This system rewards your loyal customers, without requiring that they follow your news feed constantly.

Again, thanks :)

Edited by Ulrah

Yeah, I just came back ofter over a year of inactivity (mostly due to my launcher being broken, and no one could get it working) and subscribed right away for all th eperks. I was very surprised to see I would be able to play the new DLC in December instead of January, and that it is completely free to play. Free DLC is always a perk.

Yeah, I just came back ofter over a year of inactivity (mostly due to my launcher being broken, and no one could get it working) and subscribed right away for all th eperks. I was very surprised to see I would be able to play the new DLC in December instead of January, and that it is completely free to play. Free DLC is always a perk.

Welcome back to you as well! :rak_03:

I came back just before the launch of F2P. I was iffy on whether or not I was going to stay, and the first Cartel Market adaptive armor I was able to get convinced me to stay.

I wish I was coming back now. The difference in the game between now and 9 months ago is incredible IMO.

Welcome back.