Jedi Consular (Sage and Shadow) screaming since 2.4?

Apophis_

Since 2.4 my female Sage is more vocal when taking damage. I also heard same kind of screams from female Shadow.

If this is new, why it is not mentioned in Patch Notes? And am I the only one who noticed this change? I think this is an amazing thing. I have many alts and the only class that I noticed very loud when taking damage is probably Sith Warrior, so getting more of that kind of stuff is really good, makes my characters more "real".

At Bioware, we strive to make sure your Star Wars: The Old Republic experience is as sexualized as possible. Including, but not limited to skimpy bikini's and groaning/grunting while one is in combat...and after combat now! We hope you enjoy our brothe... we mean, we hope you enjoy our A+ Game. We look forward to maintaining and continuing service on Star Wars: The Groaning and Grunting Republic: Rise of the Heavy Breathing Cartel.

I noticed this too and I like it, more feedback as to whats going on is a good thing I think. I feel like these were meant to be enabled when the game launched as it would be strange to have recorded all these voice clips and not use them - just that they were missed and somehow got enabled now; accident or otherwise.

But thank the stars they fixed Fess.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm just bumping this up because the noises in combat are driving me crazy. My sorcerer basically screams and moans nonstop throughout warzones as well as PVE combat and it's really taking away from any "epic" feeling to me... working as intended? Edited by Beltane