LaniAkavir

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And some more flaps for DWBI!

(Pssst: Was a one shot :p)

Server Second Gate Crasher

I'll need an achievement screenshot for the time reference. Of course, a screenshot of GMT next to the clear can also be accepted.

Otherwise, congrats on Server First Gate Crasher and being at the forefront of BC progression :)

Edited by LaniAkavir

Are there any guilds with 9/10 or 10/10 nm in df/dp?

Not atm, no.

DWBI's pubside group is still working on Bestia, and the impside one just managed to start working on her as well.

Major differences from pubside to the impside team is that

1. A DPS pubside is a tank impside, and one of the tanks pubside is DPS on impside

2. Healers are unique to each team

3. One of the DPS is a madness sin impside, and a sentinel pubside

So while Impside just nearly started on NiM DP now that both groups have Gate Crasher, both groups need to get a few key mechanics down pat on Bestia, but we're close to killing her. And now that we have Brontes on farm both sides, we'll be able to devote the rest of the time to getting some NiM DP kills.

And based on server activity on both sides, I think we're the only two groups currently in position to try for those clears at the moment.

Not atm, no.

DWBI's pubside group is still working on Bestia, and the impside one just managed to start working on her as well.

Major differences from pubside to the impside team is that

1. A DPS pubside is a tank impside, and one of the tanks pubside is DPS on impside

2. Healers are unique to each team

3. One of the DPS is a madness sin impside, and a sentinel pubside

So while Impside just nearly started on NiM DP now that both groups have Gate Crasher, both groups need to get a few key mechanics down pat on Bestia, but we're close to killing her. And now that we have Brontes on farm both sides, we'll be able to devote the rest of the time to getting some NiM DP kills.

And based on server activity on both sides, I think we're the only two groups currently in position to try for those clears at the moment.

Now that we know resilience is OP, it'll only be a couple of pulls before DWBI clears it on Pub side.

Also, Sponsored by DWBI would like to claim server second for Bestia NiM.

Dread Master Bestia

Don't have the achievement listed in the screenie because we downed her using the REIGN method earlier in the month.

Why wouldn't the kill with the Reign method count?

Ok,

So reign's kill is exploited got it...

You guys should be server first then.

I won't make that claim, as I have no proof they only cleared it with the exploit aside from testimony from Zephy (member of the team in REIGN that accomplished it) who taught us in DWBI how to do said exploit.

I personally think that is the only reason why they managed to down that boss, as they have no real progression of their own in NiM DF or any ops essentially, along with no other progression in NiM DP having been made in the past three weeks (I think?). But I'll let Kenji decide how best to approach that situation.

By the way, I also know that Kenji and DoA transferred off server, so is he still going to be running this thread? Or hand it off to a new BCer?

Edited by ZooMzy