Question on New PvP Relics

Lowyjowylof

Since the Power Proc Relics are Stacking again, is it still better to stack those, stack 1 crit and 1 power, or Power and Matrix Cube(Power and Matrix is PvP Only)?

I've been using the Conqueror and Obroan for PvP and Obroan/ Underworld SA for PvE, but curious on the thoughts of the Crit Proc if it seems worth it to lose that amount of Power for ~8% crit chance increase?

Edited by Lowyjowylof

Double power proc will give you the best burst potential.

So one PvP one PvE?

And at this point unless someone can do some convincing math or show some parses, I'm going to reserve my judgement. We know as a fact that the proc power is good but proc crit is the new thing and I'd like to see some numbers before we say that it's better or worse.

Stacking both SA relics should be BiS. Ive not done the math, so if someone has and I am wrong please correct me.

Right now Im using Conq SA and DV (the crit relic). Working pretty well. I dont think I am going to bother with the SA stacking, since ill need to buy the Conq relic again (have to actually trade in the relic). And it should maybe be fixed, but who knows.

I run with ~22.5% crit tho, so having that crit proc is a nice boost (puts me >30% when it procs).