Group Finder Operations

WestXv

Does anyone even use the GF for operations? I'm a tank and have had it it open for hours and have not once ever had a hit. Much of the time I just have it open in case im lucky enough to find one but its never happened so far.

They really need to add tabs to the GF rather than try to cram everything into one page.

Would it really be so hard to code a dynamic planetary tab for your current planet, a story mode FP tab, story mode ops tab, HM FP tab, HM Ops tab and NiM Ops tab?

You want to PUG HM / NiM OPs through the groupfinder!?

You got a death wish or something? :p

I believe that the GF only allows for SM Ops.

I also have this problem on my healers and DPS: I always have the GF for Ops on all the time except after 9 PM on weeknights and rarely get a hit.

Not enough players are qued lol. Maybe combine all the servers into two servers one for pve and one for pvp. Then you'll see 1000+ people on the fleet and lag into oblivion because the hero engine is like 1990s but at least you'll be able to get a group finder pop for operations :)

I believe that the GF only allows for SM Ops.

I also have this problem on my healers and DPS: I always have the GF for Ops on all the time except after 9 PM on weeknights and rarely get a hit.

I don't know if the changd it yet, but if you form a full grp, and the leader sets difficulty to HM, you used to be able to go in a HM op via GF, but as i said, don't know if it was changed by now, before the summer we were still able to do that with the guild, we found it out rather stupid though.. we formed a grp and wanted to do the weekly fast but had set still on HM, we kinda found it out when engaging the boss and having some extra mechanics that weren't supposed to be there :p (yellow circles spawning after cleansing on first boss TFB)