Unlimited warzones for f2p/preferred in 2.4?

FromTheDuDe

Just checking since I looked over the patch notes and didn't notice this. Is this still coming at a later date or is it included in the 2.4 section? Gotta let my sub lapse for a few days till pay day and need to know if i need to buy a weekly warzone pass or not, thanks!

The real question is, what are the devs going to give to subscribers in compensation for reducing the buying power of their sub again. When the table scraps were tossed to the freebs, they started giving subs a paltry 500 cartel coins per month. Now that freebs will be getting unlimited PvP, what will subs get to offset that?

The real question is, what are the devs going to give to subscribers in compensation for reducing the buying power of their sub again. When the table scraps were tossed to the freebs, they started giving subs a paltry 500 cartel coins per month. Now that freebs will be getting unlimited PvP, what will subs get to offset that?

They are going to give us subscribers more PvP.

How so?

if everyone can PvP with out limit, that means more PvP for everyone. Late at night I wait 30 minute to an hour to get a game to pop up, even then it usually closes out early due to a lack of players. With more people able to queue up when ever they want, my wait time will be reduced.

Like the above poster stated, do not put hard lock outs on the fun, lower the rewards.

If you can't see it this game is headed for full F2P. F2P isn't converting subs, and there are less and less reasons to sub. But the CM seems to be doing very well. At some point I think the sub will just go away and it will all be F2P with no restrictions on any wz, fps, or ops and players will just buy purple gear passes for each toon and then we will pay for content updates and CM fluff. The only thing subs will be paying for by the end of the year is OPs, FPs and this and that. Why not just give that stuff away free as well and charge for content updates.

It will be gradual. They will come in and give an option. Something like, you can continue your sub and nothing will change, or you can discontinue your sub but can't get it back and will have to purchase content updates at $20 every 2 months. And then they just weed everyone off a sub. Once theirs no sub then they can adjust pricing on content patches at their leisure.