Returning pug-healer

SWEtree

Greetings all angry troopers out there in the world.

As the title im playing a commando-healer and i usually play with pugs. The healer is lvl 55 and i had kinda ok pvp gear (i refuse to play PvE) and the question is: Any big changes the last 3-4 months or its the same old?

And yes i know the commandos usually dont top the healing done scoreboard but i played my healer as a pure support/panicfocusing healer and im not watching scoreboard when it comes to healing.

Sorry if i seems abit confusing in my way to type.This is not my foreign language.

Regards Luciron/dor (i think) :rak_03:

Greetings all angry troopers out there in the world.

As the title im playing a commando-healer and i usually play with pugs. The healer is lvl 55 and i had kinda ok pvp gear (i refuse to play PvE) and the question is: Any big changes the last 3-4 months or its the same old?

And yes i know the commandos usually dont top the healing done scoreboard but i played my healer as a pure support/panicfocusing healer and im not watching scoreboard when it comes to healing.

Sorry if i seems abit confusing in my way to type.This is not my foreign language.

Regards Luciron/dor (i think) :rak_03:

There have been literally no changes since 2.0 in April/May. This Tuesday (Oct 1) they are make a small change to Adrenaline Rush and there are rumored class changes in 2.5 which would probably be around Dec/Jan or so (they haven't confirmed which classes are getting changes nor what said changes are).