A Warning

DreadMasters

Styrak may have fallen, but your victory is an empty one. We are the Dread Masters. We are your nightmares incarnate. No longer contained by the Empire or the Republic, we will terrorize the galaxy as we please. It is futile to resist.

You have a choice - become one of us or be swept aside. But the magnitude of our power is more than most can bear. You must tell us why you are worthy of us.

Choose your words wisely. We will be watching.

There are 5 of you, now. But no matter how hard you try, or how strong you have become - there will always be a Story Mode, where even noobs will prevail

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercy is slavery by a kinder name. You think to gain power over us by exploiting regret or doubt or hesitation.

Perhaps there is promise in you yet...

Very well, then. You decline our mercy. But we will not allow you to run rampant across the galaxy any longer. Your time is over; the Jedi Order is coming to stop you. By whatever means are necessary. I am not afraid to strike you down.

Styrak may have fallen, but your victory is an empty one. We are the Dread Masters. We are your nightmares incarnate. No longer contained by the Empire or the Republic, we will terrorize the galaxy as we please. It is futile to resist.

You have a choice - become one of us or be swept aside. But the magnitude of our power is more than most can bear. You must tell us why you are worthy of us.

I am the infamous Oba that has returned to put a dog leash around the Master's, i am the new Master.

As my power-base grows, I too have ambitions to rule over this galaxy. Just as you, the supposed Dread Masters attempt to bring all of us under your rule. I foresee that shortly from now, you will find the heel of my boot a more likely place in this galaxy. As you gasp for air, begging me for your lives, you will bow down to me, or die... The true Master of Dread.

Do or do not, there is not try.

Soa the Infernal did not.

Karraga the Unyielding did not.

Kephass the Undying did not.

The Terror from Beyond did not.

Even your pathetic brother Styrak did not.

You will not.

I killed Darth Zash.

I killed Darth Thanaton

I became Darth Nox of the Dark Council.

I destroyed a False Emporer.

I became the Terror of Makeb.

I am a Conqueror.

Your time is in the past.

You will fail.

You will die.

You will be forgotten.

Courage, defiance, bravado... they cannot exist without a core of fear to stand over.

Fear!?

There is no emotion, there is peace.

Fear of you?

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

Fear of how you would twist us?

There is no passion, there is serenity.

Fear of faltering during battle?

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

Fear of death?

There is no death, there is the Force.

The Jedi Code is not mere words, it is the way of the Force, it is the way to embrace its full potential. And mercy is not slavery: it is not a status; it is an opportunity. An opportunity to start over. And while the new path may seem restricted by rules, it is only by abiding to them that it is made possible to transcend.

You may have spent centuries fearing a being more powerful than you, you may even have glimpsed his ultimate vision... And feared its consequences. Feared death. But the Emperor has been defeated. Not by an act of courage, but by a selfless sacrifice.

And while my words could be appointed as a futile effort by you, it is to my fellow Republic citizens, to the oppressed Imperial slaves and to every independent people that I say: do not fear, for we stand on the high ground where the flood shall not harm us; do not fear, for we stand on the selfless sacrifices of the millions who work tirelessly to restore the freedom and the rights every being deserves to hold; do not fear, for it is the Dread Masters who fear; do not fear, for the Force is with us!

:csw_guard:A Holo-Message to the Dread Masters Of Oricon

Lord Raptus, I am Darth Nox leader of the pyramid of ancient knowledge and guardian of the sith order, When I freed you from Belsavis So long ago I hoped that you would have brought our empire into a new age of power, but you did nothing you waited and waited for the emperor who remained distracted with other tasks. They say the emperor is dead but search your feelings, Is his presence truly gone? Does he cease to exist and can a man who sucked all life from a planet like Medrias truly die by mortal weapons, No he is alive wounded perhaps but very much alive and the dark side drives within us all from his power, He gave you life and you under instruction learned the Phobius devices and mastered the powers of nightmares such as I mastered the power to capture spirits but these things the things we have for power unified either by our brothers or the force, we cannot surpass death forever for as you said about how I ripped lord Styrak from your union and made you feel death which drove you to madness. I too taste death and fear that it comes for when the day comes of your death you may try to surpass it and be unified with him through the force. Your power will fade and the nightmares you implanted will cease to be memories of what once was. But you offered me a choice a choice to fix the wound and become a master of dread for I hold onto spirits to keep myself alive and through the dark-side eliminate threats but like you one day I will be only a memory of what once was a being worth to be worshiped above servants, For we are not servants but unified as one above servants we are not sith no more we are darkness, We are the bane of the jedi order for I will continue to serve the Emperor as his goal is to also destroy the jedi who brought upon the fires or Korriban, Who disgraced us! Who burned our cities and slaughtered our ancestors. We will have revenge and together we can become one to complete our ancient oath of vengeance upon the ones who call themselves peaceful and after the last one dies we shall plant seeds of dread inside the minds of trillions around the galaxy spreading terror so if thy offer is truth then we shall become one and grow strong through our memories our fears and we will feed through dreams and I will heal your wound so that our power becomes unified, But if thy offer is false then like your brother who died by my hand on Darvannis, You too will share his fate by the will of the force or the heat of my blade I will join you or you will die humiliate me all you wish, it will do no good try to lead me into despair I will not give up and when your power fades you will beg for my union and I shall accept your offer!

Darth Marr is weak he leads the dark council into an age of unity? But what is unity if one of your links is weak, those who are weak must die and be passed on to the strong but with you you are one through the force if one is weak all become weak if one is strong all become strong the empire deserves to live but Darth Marr deserves death so help me spread terror into his mind and watch him suffer under nightmares as his blood boils and his heart stops. They will know that the power of one is enough to destroy all.

I would welcome a reply to this Holo-Message at your will of course but be warned kill me and you all will die.

(Bad English By the way Failed English 11 Just hope you actually get to join the dread masters even though you fight them in dread palace and like do it hardcore on the very last boss 'the dread council' SO please Bioware keep that offer to join them true in like a end cutscean after the council boss)

War and death will claim you even in your most cherished sanctuaries.

Ironic. For that's exactly what's going to happen to you. I shall break your fortress into pieces and lay waste to your palace. I shall slaughter you on your thrones and feed your bodies to my morose monster. And just as he consumes your flesh, so shall I consume your soul. I shall bind you to me just as I bound Lord Ergast, Darth Andru, Kalatosh Zavros, Horak-mul and the Mystic Mar-Da.

You think illusions of pathetic lifeforms worst fears is impressive? I make the worst fears of trillions into reality: I make them afraid of me, whereas you merely exploit their weakness, I take my enemies strength for my own.

You think studying some archaic relics makes you powerful? I have mastered and improved upon the works of Tulak Hord, Lord Ergast, Voss Mystics, Karness Murr, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kressh and Darth Nihilius (his holocron was quite educating).

I am the heir of Kallig and Tulak Hord, and Master of the dead. You call yourselves Dreadmasters for mastering fear? Then I am the M̯̫̠͚̹̻ͅa̼̦̬̠s̜t͙̮̗ͅe̬̜̲̘̟̖r̮ͅ ͉̲̮͓̱̝̟of͓̩̲ D̝̮̘e̥̪̮̮ͅͅa̦̼͍̦̺t̞̟͖͎ẖ̗͖̹͍̥͖. And after I've killed you and taken your power for myself, I shall enslave the entire galaxy to my durasteel will.

You offered to share your power with me, an obvious ploy to prevent your inevitable defeat, but I have no interest in sharing with five others. I am a Sith, and Sith do not share.

I am not offering you a warning, I am giving you this message so I can say these words to you when you look upon me as spirits forever chained to my will, living in constant agony as every day I come up with new and more creative ways to torture your souls: "I̯̟̫̪ͥͩ͊̓ͩ́ͅ ̦̼̫͍̲t̗̤̺̗̓͐̿o͎͛ͯḽ̝̹̤̐̈̎́̿̆̚d y̞̹̼͕ͨ͑̅o͉̘̰̱̝̯̘ͯ̀͐̂u̘͉͑̿̽ ̠̫͙͎̙̠̐ͮ̒̃̆ͤs͈̲̬̣͓ͣͭͅo̮̫̦̬̬̺."

Styrak is dead. So you all can be killed, like any other creature. And you will fall. You are only five sith, when the Empire has thousands of Sith, and I am sure, Republic and its jedi will help us in destroying you and your army. A lot of us can resist your "fear" and we will strike you down. Your "soldiers" are controlled with the Force, they are not loyal to you and when you will start to lose your power, they will join us in battle. You can kill me, you can kill or control other sith, but you cannot kill everyone, as I said, you are only five powerful sith, nothing more. Prepare to face your doom.

I am Wrath incarnate, I move about the Empire doing my Emperor's bidding. You serve my master and now I am tasked by the Hand to bring you to Heel. Far too long have you done whatever you pleased. Now you will be Destroyed and it will be by the one True Wrath.

Masters,

I am afraid.

I fear death, I fear failure, I fear victory, I fear immortality.

I cleave to fear as I clove to my mother's breast.

It was she that taught me fear.

To accept the cold terror that others seek to master.

I accept the fear in me.

Fear has made me strong and weak.

Fear has made me quick and slow.

Fear is my freedom.

Fear is my constant companion,

And I will instill that fear in others.

So that they may know, when you fear everything.

You fear nothing.

Masters, I am afraid.

Hey, good to hear from you! Since we're planning another meeting, could I request that you each bring one of those spiffy Kell Dragon pets with you? I mean, one of my team mates -- a somewhat worthy Sentinel of some renown, perhaps you've heard of him? He killed the Emperor, according to his personal boasts in Mumble chat ... pfft! I have a personal fleet of pirates and vagabonds, is what I replied -- anyway, my team mate got Stryak's little pet when we took him down. So if you can manage to bring your own pets along, I'd greatly appreciate the chance to take it off your dead bodies.

Thank you. See you soon!

Wanted For Crimes Against Civilization:

Dread Masters "Bestia"; "Brontes", "Calphayus", "Raptus", "Tyrans"

FOR COMMITTING NUMEROUS WAR CRIMES DURING THE GREAT WAR

FOR ESCAPING AND EVADING LAWFUL REPUBLIC JUSTICE

FOR COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST THE LAWFUL ALLIES OF THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC, THE HUTT CARTEL

FOR THE UNDECLARED INVASION OF HUTT SPACE

FOR COMMITTING NUMEROUS WAR CRIMES AGAINST THE CITIZENRY OF THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC

FOR COMMITTING ACTS OF GENOCIDE AGAINST THE CITIZENRY OF THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC

FOR THE UNDECLARED INVASION OF REPUBLIC SPACE

FOR EXECUTING UNIFORMED REPUBLIC PRISONERS OF WAR

FOR THE USE OF CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT ON UNIFORMED REPUBLIC PRISONERS OF WAR

FOR CONDUCTING UNLAWFUL AND UNETHICAL EXPERIMENTS ON REPUBLIC CIVILIAN AND MILITARY PERSONNEL

FOR THE UNDECLARED INVASION OF THE PLANET DENOVA

FOR THE UNDECLARED INVASION OF THE PLANET BELSAVIS

FOR THE UNDECLARED INVASION OF GREE SPACE

FOR COMITTING ACTS OF GENOCIDE AGAINST THE CITIZENRY OF THE GREE ENCLAVE

FOR THREATENING GALACTIC SECURITY BY UNLAWFULLY ACTIVATING A SEALED GREE HYPERGATE

FOR CONSPIRING WITH GALACTIC CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD AGAINST REPUBLIC INTERESTS

FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE HOLY ORDER OF THE JEDI KNIGHTS

YOU ARE HEREBY UNDER ARREST IN THE NAME OF THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC.

Turn yourselves over to our designed Jedi and Republic Special Forces Strike Team and the Republic guarantees a fair and lawful treatment. You will be frozen in carbonite and turned over to the most respectable and powerful Jedi healers who will attempt to cleanse you of the corruption of the Dark Side. Failing to surrender upon first warning or committing any other act in violation of the Constution of the Galactic Republic, Republic forces will be authorized to use deadly force. We will terminate you with extreme prejudice.

Signatories:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPREME CHANCELLOR LEONTYNE SARESH

SUPREME COMMANDER JACE MALCOM

GRAND MASTER OF THE HOLY ORDER OF THE JEDI KNIGHTS SATELE SHAN

DIRECTOR OF SIS MARCUS TRANT