best sorcs and sages on the server?

supermouthcml

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kamujin. Nobody cares about 1750 rating from solo queues. especially after probably 200 games. its almost pathetic. Nobody cares lol. You're proud of 1.5k hps chill chill

Dude, nobody cares about any of this ****. Figure it out. We play a backwater video game.

Unfortunately for you, I play healing sorc better. That's all. A stupid broken spec in another unimportant MMO. So get the **** over the fact that I do it better. It's really not life altering. Oh, and my HPS almost always 1st place. So, yeah, keep making yourself look dumb.

Dude, nobody cares about any of this ****. Figure it out. We play a backwater video game.

Unfortunately for you, I play healing sorc better. That's all. A stupid broken spec in another unimportant MMO. So get the **** over the fact that I do it better. It's really not life altering. Oh, and my HPS almost always 1st place. So, yeah, keep making yourself look dumb.

nah you suck /kisses

eh you were kinda bad as well tbh

plz no h8 :'c </3

For realz. No hate will be distributed here!

Disclaimer: The opinions, statements, estimates and projections in this message or other posts by Cilas Vexer may not be his true opinions. They do not necessarily reflect the opinions of other individuals or parties. Players should not hate on, update, modify or amend this message or any other post by Cilas Vexer, or to otherwise notify a recipient thereof, in the event that any matter stated herein, or any opinion, projection, forecast or estimate set forth herein, changes or subsequently becomes inaccurate.

Any content, information and any materials provided in this message or other posts is on an “as is” basis. Cilas Vexer makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to its accuracy, completeness or timeliness, or as to the results to be obtained by recipients, and shall not in any way be liable to any recipient for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions herein. Without limiting the foregoing, Cilas Vexer shall have no liability whatsoever to a recipient of any post, whether in contract, in tort (including negligence), under a warranty, under statute or otherwise, in respect of any loss or damage suffered by such recipient as a result of or in connection with any actions, opinions, recommendations, forecasts, judgments, or any other conclusions, or any course of action determined, by it or any third party, whether or not based on the content, information or materials contained herein.

Edited by Cilas

For realz. No hate will be distributed here!

Disclaimer: The opinions, statements, estimates and projections in this message or other posts by Cilas Vexer may not be his true opinions. They do not necessarily reflect the opinions of other individuals or parties. Players should not hate on, update, modify or amend this message or any other post by Cilas Vexer, or to otherwise notify a recipient thereof, in the event that any matter stated herein, or any opinion, projection, forecast or estimate set forth herein, changes or subsequently becomes inaccurate.

Any content, information and any materials provided in this message or other posts is on an “as is” basis. Cilas Vexer makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to its accuracy, completeness or timeliness, or as to the results to be obtained by recipients, and shall not in any way be liable to any recipient for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions herein. Without limiting the foregoing, Cilas Vexer shall have no liability whatsoever to a recipient of any post, whether in contract, in tort (including negligence), under a warranty, under statute or otherwise, in respect of any loss or damage suffered by such recipient as a result of or in connection with any actions, opinions, recommendations, forecasts, judgments, or any other conclusions, or any course of action determined, by it or any third party, whether or not based on the content, information or materials contained herein.

Someone is exploiting their new found law school knowledge. :eek:

Edited by SOULCASTER

oy oy oy how many bubbles cin u bubble till u cant bubble no moar!!??!?1!/!?1/1

correct answer in my next post, stay tuned for more

sorc dps soooo hard, push buttons run backwards in strafe fashion, do dmg's, use interrupt! So hard!!!!