Merc: Accuracy vs Stats

jopaq

I am 55 and trying to optimize my gear. I can have my highest lvl mods in, but they only give me an accuracy of 95.24%. I can switch out to Accuracy enhancements and get it back up to 99%, but this will take AIM/ENDURANCE/POWER/CRIT down.

So Must have 99% accuracy or shoot for highest AIM/Power, etc.

I will heal and dps. Working on set bonus armor for heals, but no alacrity and all power. Augmented w/ AIM/ENDURANCE.

Thanks for the help.

Accuracy enhancements in no way affect your aim, power or crit. They only have an effect on your accuracy vs your surge bonus. You can trade out power or crit for more endurance on enhancements but you should never do this. Avoid high endurance enhancements like the plague.

What you'll want are the highest initiative enhancements you can afford (28s offer 66 accuracy and 44 power, 30s offer 72 accuracy and 47 power, 31s offer 79 accuracy and 52 power). If your enhancement isn't an initiative or an adept, do not use it (DPS merc only).

There are also some very good crafted implants which have 74 accuracy each. Until you get underworld implants, you should use these, as they're very good. They're the Artifact Microfilament Reflex implants I believe. With those and 5 or 6 initiative 28s, your accuracy should be pretty good. Your crit multiplier will be only around 68% but that's something that you can correct as you get access to the higher level enhancements and so can begin trading out an accuracy enhancement or two for a surge enhancement. In full 72s you'll have 395 of both accuracy and surge which will grant you 99.51% accuracy and 71.05% crit multiplier, all without ever sacrificing any aim or power.