Top 3 Questions From Mercenary Community to Developers - Odawgg

odawgg

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Wednesday. Seems to be the most likely time for them to come out.

Now, this is probably the craziest theory that I have yet posted about this delay, but *what if* the devs have taken our feedback, came up with a couple of test builds, and (gasp) actually worked on testing changes internally? And they are going to give us answers based on that testing?

Something Ive never understood about MMO developers is why they dont publicly share the various things they test in internal-only builds. If someone says "Hey Smash should do 50% less damage", they could say "Weve actually tested a build with that change, and it was definitely too much of a reduction and made Focus/Rage perform exceptionally poorly". I guess somehow doing that does not make sense somewhere along the road (Im guessing time/money).

If we get heal to full answers, I will be using my questions to troll bioware.

You still have hope that we are getting a second round of questions. It's like walking out of my bathroom with the scent of rainbows and unicorns.

Weeeeeeelp, they're down a day of "next week". And the excuse of their massive mistake is irrelevant. All they should have to do is copy paste something and I doubt Eric or Courtney were working on that issue personally. In the hour it took them to update they could have easily posted the answers. That is however assuming the answers were done for today as they should have been. It was my understanding that the date was changed from Friday so that they didn't "drop the mic" on us, not so they had more time. I'm fairly certain that most employers who had already given a two week extension would not be willing to give another day.

Here is a better analogy: you pay a contractor to come out and look over a home before you make an offer to ensure its in good nick. Fairly common practice. He comes out and says ill have to look over some more figures to make a final recommendation. Then pushes back two weeks. Would you still be giving him a check? No.

Here is a better analogy: you pay a contractor to come out and look over a home before you make an offer to ensure its in good nick. Fairly common practice. He comes out and says ill have to look over some more figures to make a final recommendation. Then pushes back two weeks. Would you still be giving him a check? No.

If they were the only contractor with the Star Wars license, then... yeah, probably.