Rise of the Hutt Cartel – Free to Subscribers Starting September 12th!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care for much of the angst in this thread. The expansion was cheap, and I got to experience and enjoy it as soon as it got released, with all of its features.

It's like asking for a refund on a blockbuster ticket/DVD because it now costs 5 bucks as opposite to 20, or because it now runs on free Television.

But yes, I'd like something more than a silly title. The expansion preorder rewards were great - I'm using the Hutt trainer for all of my alts, and it's an immense QoL bonus.

^^ This. The trainer alone was worth the $9.99 I paid. I have enjoyed the content and will pay the same for the next expansion. Hopefully it offer the same type of pre-order gifts Iike I recieved in the last. TBO I have wasted that amount on far worst things that didnt give me the hours of entertainment that the expansion did. IMO that is.:D

Edited by Darknessinme

Screw pets - what's that speeder that you mentioned?

The pet is the same droid that has a million reskins, the speeder is the one that is frequently used as a taxi and is a direct copy-cat of the speeders used in Return of the Jedi on Endor (the name eluded me sadly lol).

http://www.swtor.com/join-the-battle-rewards

It's also right on the main page tbh. :o

Edited by Eillack