cunning stat vs aim

WarlordGrievous

cunning affects your tech attacks, while aim affects ranged and tech.

so with that in mind, you want aim, and only aim, on your gear.

however, you will want cunning datacrons, since they're free bonuses to tech skills and don't compete with aim in any way.

Edited by oaceen

cunning affects your tech attacks, while aim affects ranged and tech.

so with that in mind, you want aim, and only aim, on your gear.

however, you will want cunning datacrons, since they're free bonuses to tech skills and don't compete with aim in any way.

Ok well my train of thought was that the yellow text was tech and since their was so much of it that meant that cunning was more useful,so I made all my gear cunning and now my PowerTech sucks.

Ok well my train of thought was that the yellow text was tech and since their was so much of it that meant that cunning was more useful,so I made all my gear cunning and now my PowerTech sucks.
As a BH, Aim effects your Ranged damage bonus and crit chance, Tech damage bonus and crit chance, and healing power if you're a Merc.

Cunning only effects your Tech damage bonus and crit chance.

Don't ever use cunning gear. Ever.

Edited by Couver

I'm sorry, I have to laugh. But yeah It's in the codex in-game. plus all BH/Trooper gear comes with AIM. How did you manage to make it all cunning? Might want to check your gear to see if it's medium armor, too, because PT/Merc needs heavy.