Earpiece and Implants

Canadarox

I am looking for a decent earpiece and implants, be they crafted or comms bought, that is relatively inexpensive and doesn't require top tier, end game materials. Basically, I would prefer the mats be off a critical mission clicky, if it needs to be crafted, or purchased using Elite or Ultimate comms.

I want the stepping stone items, enabling me to do participate effectively in progression to acquire the end game mats for the better craftable stuff.

Artifact Microfilament Reflex I believe. The implants are essentially third best in slot after kell dragon and underworld. They do require a vial of isotope 5 to craft (until 2.4), but those can be picked up for 35 basic comms from your class basic comms vendor. You can earn those doing the Czerka weekly, which you should be able to do completely in less than an hour, or just do the Czerka random SM FP through Group Finder 4 days in a row and on one of the days queue up for one again to get an additional 6 comms to put you over the top. Total time invested is less than 2 hours spread out over two days.

For the earpiece, I can't recall if the Artifact one is as good or not. The one you can buy with comms is crit/surge which isn't ideal but will definitely be a good stepping stone.