Set bonus question for Guardian DPS

BalpaChdal

I have a Vigilance Guardian and was wondering if I should get the 2 piece set bonus for 8% dmg increase on master strike from the sent armorings, or get the 4 piece set bonus for 8% more dmg on bladestorm from the guardian armorings. I'm torn b/c MS hits like a truck but you cant move while its going, but every time i overhead slash or plasma brand it has 30% chance to auto cool-down<< which happens often. Bladestorm on the other hand I can use while moving and hit targets at 5m, bladestorm also has auto crit in the vigilance spec. I just need the opinion of someone who has raided quite a bit, I do not know the kind of fights and which is more beneficial, the mobility of bladestorm or straight up dmg of MS.

There are only a handful of fights where at some point in the fight you are moving around to where you can't use MS. You can really choose either and you won't be at anymore of a disadvantage than you normally would by just being a dps guard.

I have a Vigilance Guardian and was wondering if I should get the 2 piece set bonus for 8% dmg increase on master strike from the sent armorings, or get the 4 piece set bonus for 8% more dmg on bladestorm from the guardian armorings. I'm torn b/c MS hits like a truck but you cant move while its going, but every time i overhead slash or plasma brand it has 30% chance to auto cool-down<< which happens often. Bladestorm on the other hand I can use while moving and hit targets at 5m, bladestorm also has auto crit in the vigilance spec. I just need the opinion of someone who has raided quite a bit, I do not know the kind of fights and which is more beneficial, the mobility of bladestorm or straight up dmg of MS.

Myself and most of the Juggs I know use the 2/2 instead of the 4.