LF 3 people to build a competitive arena team

kaimelion

Hey,

as the title says, I am looking for 3 more people to build a competitive arena team. My personal goal would be something like the "gladiator" title in WoW, so being one of the top 0.5% teams of one season.

What I expect from you and what you can expect from me:

- healthy common sense

- Time to queue 4-6 evenings a week

- reliability

- 18 years +

- working headset with TS3

- installed PTS

- high motivation

- experience in competitive PvP

- knowing your class

- knowing other classes

- ability to receive constructive criticism

The actual setup will depend on what works best for us. The classes I have to offer are listed in my signature.

So, if you are interested or want more info, just hit me up in this thread, via PM or ingame. Also, if you are building a team and are looking for players, don't hesitate to contact me.

Well, I love that age always matters when it comes to this... :p

Have seen plenty of 18+ act more immature than a 14 year old player, so I would just recommend that you take that off the list, and instead try and do some regular warzone with the players you intend on recruiting :D

Anyhow, good luck with dem arenas!

Well, I love that age always matters when it comes to this... :p

Have seen plenty of 18+ act more immature than a 14 year old player, so I would just recommend that you take that off the list, and instead try and do some regular warzone with the players you intend on recruiting :D

Anyhow, good luck with dem arenas!

I tend to only join guilds/groups that are 18+, not because at 18 one magically becomes mature but because it feels creepy playing with children.

btw if you want to take an advise

age should be: 16-30

above 30 + players are usually not as good as the young ones,

wierd but true

Yea Very True!

Usually veteran players are very conservators, which means they believe in the old fashion way of getting the sweet taste of Victory. What I mean with This we play with no Macros and other non conservator informatics supports, which may give you that extra second of advantage.

Have a nice day!

Edited by Szadek

Yea Very True!

Usually veteran players are very conservators, which means they believe in the old fashion way of getting the sweet taste of Victory. What I mean with This we play with no Macros and other non conservator informatics supports, which may give you that extra second of advantage.

Have a nice day!

so you mean, young guys love to cheat while elder people don't want to cheat? haxxor leet uberyoungesters :D

btw if you want to take an advise

age should be: 16-30

above 30 + players are usually not as good as the young ones,

wierd but true

Its not so weird 30+ ppl usually did not spend as much time playing online mmo.s as kids today. But those 30+ that gace 10-15 years experience beats the ceap out of most. You will see when u are 30+