HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was interesting, unsure if Deathmark's still there. But just in case: Baron Deathmark, what exactly does this huttball-centric health routine entail, and when will the world be able to pay 50 credits for a lifetime of fitness? (and a tip, if sales go poorly, have some poor scrawny guy dress as a Darth Baras who used the program, and have him say how it changed his life).

bionamaster,

I am still here! Giradda has kindly given me some time off to promote our Warzone Arenas... of Death!

As for my Huttball Heath Workout... of Death! I will have more information coming soon - hopefully later this week!

So stay tuned and get ready for some (healthy) mangling... of Death!

bionamaster,

I am still here! Giradda has kindly given me some time off to promote our Warzone Arenas... of Death!

As for my Huttball Heath Workout... of Death! I will have more information coming soon - hopefully later this week!

So stay tuned and get ready for some (healthy) mangling... of Death!

Excellent news! My toons are getting love handles from rolling their way to the goal line instead of running, and I'm afraid they're losing their fundamental skills before the new HB map. Speaking of.... any shecret shurprises you can share with us at this point about it?

Edited by Joesixxpack

Baron Deathmark, has Giradda given any thought to having a huttball arena over a sarlacc pit? Maybe that would be too hard to digest...

I can see it now: your teams goal would be the Sarlacc pit! But don't forget to be polite, there's no shame in letting the other team score into your goal now and then, of course.

I frakkin hate Hutt Ball. If you are going to have this insipid PvP scenario you need to arrange it so that people don't wind up queueing and waiting for PvP only to be forced to either have wasted your time and everyone else' by immediatly logging out of the scenario or be forced to play the stupid thing. Frankly I play table top rpg and mmorpgs becuase I don't play sport nor do I enjoy watching it on the telly or discussing it with anyone. I, as well, fail to appreciate the mystified looks when I tell someone that. I think I might actually be driven to physical violence the next time I say I don't like sport and someone asks me if I'm a gay. Then again, no one is going to happy with every aspect of any game. Just sayin...

I want an option to remove hut ball from my queue. It's the least favorite pvp area for most people, and like me they just stop playing pvp for 5 minutes.

I find that it's usually half and half sometimes, some ppl altogether hate Huttball or like it. But nowadays I see that more ppl just go with it instead of complaining about it.

To the Poster that had that idea of haveing a Sarlacc pit, or pits. I gotta say that's an awesome idea. :)

I think what would be cool, but some ppl would not like the idea, but it's a future idea, that we have more Huttball maps to play with and you could have the option to just do normal WZs, or u could have 2 other options of just doing Arenas and Huttball, but Arenas and Huttbal would be Ranked.

I would still like the Warzones that are 8v8 to be ranked to, but if Bioware isn't gonna reverse their decision, than maybe the other things are an option. I hate is that 8v8 will no longer be ranked, and think it's a bad idea still, because most of the time only the Elite will be able to do the Arenas, whenevery1 should have a chance. I'm talking about Soloists in general like me usually.