Video (handful of clips): Combat medic in arenas (shadow PoV)

Suryi

Since I haven't seen any combat medic in arenas videos around here I thought I'd share this video a guildie shadow I played with made:

This is just for people who want to see if combat medics can do anything right or if it's even playable on a decent level in arenas, which I personally think it is.

It's not a "look at this awesomeness" video since I know we made loads of mistakes in these clips (and these are the fights we won, plenty of mistakes in the ones we lost :D). I personally feel like I have to work at a much higher level to achieve results that are obtainable my operatives without too much of a fuss, but I deffinately think commando has a spot in arenas as is. The team work has to be amazing and any mistake is horribly punishable, but it's not anywhere near as bad as I would have thought it'd be when arenas were announced.

Since I haven't seen any combat medic in arenas videos around here I thought I'd share this video a guildie shadow I played with made:

This is just for people who want to see if combat medics can do anything right or if it's even playable on a decent level in arenas, which I personally think it is.

It's not a "look at this awesomeness" video since I know we made loads of mistakes in these clips (and these are the fights we won, plenty of mistakes in the ones we lost :D). I personally feel like I have to work at a much higher level to achieve results that are obtainable my operatives without too much of a fuss, but I deffinately think commando has a spot in arenas as is. The team work has to be amazing and any mistake is horribly punishable, but it's not anywhere near as bad as I would have thought it'd be when arenas were announced.

Nhilas... Not everyone have the balls of steel required to do this... Most commandoes I know (myself included), simply refuse to play Medic because it's so UP (or because some of us sucks at healing :p)

Anyhow, you did great! And nice seeing Coral still in PvP business (glad you didn't go back to your old PvE thing you had going) ;)