Best Set-Bonus Setup?

smmcdowell

Just have a quick question; I'm about to get my Arsenal Merc to 55, and want to know what the ideal set-bonus situation is.

Someone told me the other day that the best set up is the 2-piece from the Campaign (+15% crit on Tracer Missile/Power Shot) as well as the 2-piece from the current gear (same bonus). This person told me that they stack, and give you a combined 30% increased chance to crit. Is this true? In terms of DPS, is this the best way to go? Or should I go with (when I can) the 4-piece set bonus from the current gear?

Thanks, just looking to get the general opinions from the community, as you guys are pretty tied in to what works best.

This person told me that they stack, and give you a combined 30% increased chance to crit. Is this true?[/Quote] Its not anymore, was patched month ago.

In terms of DPS, is this the best way to go? Or should I go with (when I can) the 4-piece set bonus from the current gear? [/Quote] 4 piece Dread Guard or 4 Piece Kell Dragon. Not much difference between the two.