Only 1 point in First Responders?

GAMER_NOW

I've heard some people only have 1 point in First Responders. They claim they crit enough that it's always up or close enough.

Is this true/viable? As a healer, would this significantly impact my ability to heal?

Thanks in advance.

I really don't think I need that talent point somewhere else, so I use 2 points. Also, I tend to stack Aim, Alacrity and Power, so I have a fairly modest crit chance.

Works perfectly well with my setup. FR uptime is very high, and the healing is very smooth.

Edited by Helig

this is the current build i use for healing, and there is some downtime, but probably not much more than the usual downtime with having two points

How do you NOT get "Combat Shield". That is an utter DERP healer build, IMO. I'm guessing you're strictly a PVE'er.

Anyway, when I heal, I put 2 points in 1st Responder. It helps bring my main heal down to 1.8 instead of 2 seconds. Which doesn't sound like much, but every bit helps.

Edited by SOULCASTER

How do you NOT get "Combat Shield". That is an utter DERP healer build, IMO. I'm guessing you're strictly a PVE'er.

Anyway, when I heal, I put 2 points in 1st Responder. It helps bring my main heal down to 1.8 instead of 2 seconds. Which doesn't sound like much, but every bit helps.

Might surprise you, but most serious players have several minmaxed builds that are designed to respond to specific environment. This was a PvE build.