Giving the benefit of the doubt

General_Aldo

I didn't make this earlier because I thought I would just assume there would be commando/merc healing changes so we can be competitive in ranked arenas. Current events as convinced me otherwise.

I would just like to tell BW that commando/merc heals do fine in regulars. But in a competitive environment, it's a different story. Our main healing comes from casted abilities, which can easily be interrupted. I won't get into our resource management either.

BUT, with the current changes so far, operative/scoundrel heals will be the ONLY viable healing class for highly competitive arenas (where you must have the perfect class comp)

So, I would just like to remind BW not to forget about the current state of commando/merc healing. To show us some love so I don't have to reroll just to get into ranked arenas.

Commando healers are fine, what you have is a perception problem.

Only disappointment comes from comparing your class to the combat team's darling operative healers.

I would suggest that you LTP, LOS, heal up to full, and make them pay for attacking you.

Seriously, screw the combat team, let the forums burn.

Commando healers are fine, what you have is a perception problem.

Only disappointment comes from comparing your class to the combat team's darling operative healers.

I would suggest that you LTP, LOS, heal up to full, and make them pay for attacking you.

Seriously, screw the combat team, let the forums burn.

You must not play a commando/merc heals.

They ARE NOT fine for competitive PvP at any level.

I would like to do competitive PvP on my commando healer, but that won't be possible if nothing happens. So that will finally force me to reroll operative/scoundrel healing to be competitive.

I made this thread to remind BW not to forget us.

You must not play a commando/merc heals.

They ARE NOT fine for competitive PvP at any level.

I would like to do competitive PvP on my commando healer, but that won't be possible if nothing happens. So that will finally force me to reroll operative/scoundrel healing to be competitive.

I made this thread to remind BW not to forget us.

How the hell could you miss the sarcasm

I used just about every swtor dev meme I could think of. Damn sorry if you took it serious, I disagree with players but I try not to troll or insult them. Bioware is another story.

If the sorc and VG class answers came from Peckinpaugh, he is a serious ***. As in a troll in the basement Virgin who plays favorites with the two or three AC's he actually plays (poorly) and thinks they are just fine.

Time to clean out some desks at the studio there EA, this game isn't a playground for a few really bad programmers.

I'll probably be banned for this, and no. I just don't care.

I used just about every swtor dev meme I could think of. Damn sorry if you took it serious, I disagree with players but I try not to troll or insult them. Bioware is another story.

If the sorc and VG class answers came from Peckinpaugh, he is a serious ***. As in a troll in the basement Virgin who plays favorites with the two or three AC's he actually plays (poorly) and thinks they are just fine.

Time to clean out some desks at the studio there EA, this game isn't a playground for a few really bad programmers.

I'll probably be banned for this, and no. I just don't care.

I feel you.

Without class balancing, arenas will fail.