One Pack = One Lizard :O

Golzar

I can't believe it - it's some Charlie-and-the -chocolate-factory level s#!t! I had enough Cartel coins for One pack, that's it. Opened it up, and bam - woodland Varactyl! Totally not trying to gloat - just super stoked!

I can't believe it - it's some Charlie-and-the -chocolate-factory level s#!t! I had enough Cartel coins for One pack, that's it. Opened it up, and bam - woodland Varactyl! Totally not trying to gloat - just super stoked!

Congrats on getting the Veractyl.

I can do you one better.

I opened one pack and I got two Woodland Varactyls :p

I got mine on pack 8!

Nice find!

I also got Emote sit 2, mandalore chest $$$$$ and lots of mounts!

Overall GOOD pack!

I don't get the selling of emotes in packs. Is this the first MMO to charge players for emoting???

Not getting this hype. I seriously don't. There will be plenty more recolors in the next packs and also they're falsely shown in the preview screen. Way too small to be worth spending few hundred k on.

I second this, but for different reasons. It's a mount that was shown once in one of the prequels and didn't seem that memorable or important. No clue why this is so in demand.

I second this, but for different reasons. It's a mount that was shown once in one of the prequels and didn't seem that memorable or important. No clue why this is so in demand.

Because people want to have the new toys, and be the cool kids. That way they can brag and be like Ohhhhhh lookie what I got and you don't have it that makes me special and stuff like that. This is from personal experience, makes you feel like your elite or something hahaha

Yes you are trying to gloat and yes you are bragging..

Why else create a thread like this??

Just calling it like I see it.. :rolleyes:

Because people want to have the new toys, and be the cool kids. That way they can brag and be like Ohhhhhh lookie what I got and you don't have it that makes me special and stuff like that. This is from personal experience, makes you feel like your elite or something hahaha

Only in their own minds. No one else cares about their stuff, lol.

Nah he's not. It's good to hear stories about the nice side of RNG, what with unlucky people generally being vocal. He's not being mean about it or anything.

Congratulations! I hope you really enjoy your new mount! :)

A little jaded are we? Yeah there's a little bit of bragging about getting it but I certainly don't see any gloating or excessive bragging for that matter.