How is this Blood Red?

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I support the idea of a rename and a color adjustment.

A rename already took place... Last year, August. :p

Hi everyone,

We've been monitoring these threads since Game Update 2.3.1 went live but refrained from posting until we had information to provide about the topic!

In an upcoming patch, the Blood Red color crystal will be renamed to something that more accurately describes the appearance. Additionally, we see your feedback about the desire for a crystal that is "redder" and will be taking that into account.

:ph_cheers:

Expecting Bioware to follow through on their promise = the lulz.

Almost as hilarious as the 'tech limitation' which was previously keeping them from making stackable items BtL, to which Cartel Market certificates were a mysterious exception.

Bioware, getting its act together Soon™

Expecting Bioware to follow through on their promise = the lulz.

Almost as hilarious as the 'tech limitation' which was previously keeping them from making stackable items BtL, to which Cartel Market certificates were a mysterious exception.

Bioware, getting its act together Soon™

They promised Guild Ships and LS and Housing and they came through.

They promised Guild Ships and LS and Housing and they came through.

K... waiting... still waiting... oh, no punchline? lol. So what?

That's like telling someone you have a surprise birthday party for them. You made a cake and you got them a new car. They come home, and there's a loaf of bread with sugar on top, with a candle stuck in it, no car. "At least I made you a cake!"

How about an even better example? You ask your friend to drive you home from work in the coming week because your car is in the shop, and he agrees. Monday ends, he drives you home. Tuesday ends, he drives you home. Wednesday you have to stay late to finish up a few things, and he's already gone. You text him. "At least I drove you home Monday and Tuesday"

Like... I'm sorry... but that's such a pointless and irrelevant statement. Who cares what they did follow through on, especially since it took them years. When they make a promise and don't follow through on it, it's a problem. Expecting someone (or something, such as a company) to follow through on every single promise isn't very hard... if you know you won't be able to, don't make the promise in the first place. Wow! Shocker. Rocket science!

Edited by idnewton

K... waiting... still waiting... oh, no punchline? lol. So what?

That's like telling someone you have a surprise birthday party for them. You made a cake and you got them a new car. They come home, and there's a loaf of bread with sugar on top, with a candle stuck in it, no car. "At least I made you a cake!"

How about an even better example? You ask your friend to drive you home from work in the coming week because your car is in the shop, and he agrees. Monday ends, he drives you home. Tuesday ends, he drives you home. Wednesday you have to stay late to finish up a few things, and he's already gone. You text him. "At least I drove you home Monday and Tuesday"

Like... I'm sorry... but that's such a pointless and irrelevant statement. Who cares what they did follow through on, especially since it took them years. When they make a promise and don't follow through on it, it's a problem. Expecting someone (or something, such as a company) to follow through on every single promise isn't very hard... if you know you won't be able to, don't make the promise in the first place. Wow! Shocker. Rocket science!

Sorry but the fact remains that they delivered on several promises, just because you're upset with them over something silly doesn't erase that.

Despite the recent hate turn this thread has taken, I gotta say it's still pretty insane that there is no red crystal of any kind sold on the cartel market or in a pack, or any of the upcoming packs we know about.

How is it that we haven't seen a Red Core crystal or any red crystal period at this point? There's no way they haven't been intentionally holding back on it, and it's gotten to the point where they're really grasping for stuff trying to avoid doing red.

*** is up with the next lightsaber crystal being pink core? Isn't that what the Advanced Pink Magenta crystal from the Nightlife packs already was? I mean it's a solid pink core blade. It's the pink equivalent of the blue and green core blades/crystals.

It just seems really strange that one of the most iconic colors is being completely ignored or being sat on, but why do either? What benefit is there of doing it unless they are planning on selling it directly via the cartel market and not through the packs. They've already created a strong enough desire for it by this point, no need to wait anymore. Like if they're holding off on it till 3.0 that just seems dumb unless they want it to be a pre-order bonus for ordering the new expansion, which would be a ****** thing to do.

Yeah, go put words into my mouth and then tell me I'm wrong. GG, you could be a model third grader. Wait, you probably are...

I did not state that they 'under-delivered', I stated that they did not deliver at all, and completely forgot about it. Go disagree if you want. Then find proof. Good luck with that.

I don't need to disagree. Guild Flagships and Strongholds speak for themselves.

You can't dispute FACTS last I checked, no matter how much you'd like to.

Again, did I say that? No, I did not. You looked at the one word in the post and decided to define it in the way you wanted, rather than realizing that pretty much the entire rest of my post defines it in the way I meant it. Do you try to act stupid or does it come naturally?

You called me a fan boy which means a boy that is a huge fan of something. And you are treating it in a negative fashion.

Please stop with the personal attacks and stay on topic.

Despite the recent hate turn this thread has taken, I gotta say it's still pretty insane that there is no red crystal of any kind sold on the cartel market or in a pack, or any of the upcoming packs we know about.

How is it that we haven't seen a Red Core crystal or any red crystal period at this point? There's no way they haven't been intentionally holding back on it, and it's gotten to the point where they're really grasping for stuff trying to avoid doing red.

*** is up with the next lightsaber crystal being pink core? Isn't that what the Advanced Pink Magenta crystal from the Nightlife packs already was? I mean it's a solid pink core blade. It's the pink equivalent of the blue and green core blades/crystals.

It just seems really strange that one of the most iconic colors is being completely ignored or being sat on, but why do either? What benefit is there of doing it unless they are planning on selling it directly via the cartel market and not through the packs. They've already created a strong enough desire for it by this point, no need to wait anymore. Like if they're holding off on it till 3.0 that just seems dumb unless they want it to be a pre-order bonus for ordering the new expansion, which would be a ****** thing to do.

It continues to baffle me why they continue to release multiple versions of orange or Yellow or Blue but Red gets neglected.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

We've been monitoring these threads since Game Update 2.3.1 went live but refrained from posting until we had information to provide about the topic!

In an upcoming patch, the Blood Red color crystal will be renamed to something that more accurately describes the appearance. Additionally, we see your feedback about the desire for a crystal that is "redder" and will be taking that into account.

:ph_cheers:

That is so fail, so all of us who would N E V E R buy that ugly orange are now stuck with it because your artist is color blind?