Does the story with treek explain...

Greenify

Yeah, does anyone know if this is a glitch or does trek really only have one ship/story mission?

She had full-on dialogue chain on the PTS, so it's presumed to be a bug that only the initial conversation triggers now. Of course the devs haven't deigned to confirm or deny this, but that's the presumption. :D

Actually, I just did the entire conversation chain with Treek and it was actually pretty cool but I did notice some things because I was wondering about it just like everyone else.

1) It wasn't my first character to get her but an alt I had rolled. The alt, a Smuggy, picked her up at exactly level 10 through the Legacy Perk Unlock (I wanted to try her out on the lower levels).

2) The character in question also had her at maximum affection throughout Coruscant and had just gotten her ship when Treek "opened up" just after the conversation with C2 (I now regret that last 60,000 creds for those last two tech gifts just before now too, lol).

Anyway, I got to my hold in order to talk to Risha after the C2 scene and there Treek was sitting with the mission giver symbol over her. Because of what happened with my Guardian (going through Alderaan) that picked up the first contract, I was expecting that single conversation

About how she got off Endor

but the Smuggy got the full typical companion arc starting with the one my Guardian got (which was awesome and funny as heck and the last one was really sweet btw).

Because of this, I think that she may only do the whole story for characters that pick her up low leveled and progress with her and/or that she "opens up" for different class types at different times but I could be very wrong because I don't know any more than everyone else and far less than others.

Still, I hope that helps folks with better brains then mine figure things out. :)

Edited by Dallayna