Arsenal PvP builds and tips

Copperheadr

As far as tactics there isn't a very good concentrated guide that I've found. Basically the main school of tactics I use is "hit and run" or "hit and fade". Even with all the 2.0 improvements you still need to avoid confrontations and be "sneaky" . Stay at range as best as possible, find walls and pillers to start your attacks from. When you are focused escape. You can kite very well if your HO and PS are not on cool down... but once they are up your kiting effectiveness is going to drop fast.

Mostly but in general the builds are the same and the gear min max rules are the same. Of course you have to replace the pve gear item with the pvp "equivalent"

What is the pvp equivalent? For pve, the 4 pc set bonuses are so good, it's been recommended to use old lvl 50 set gear over lvl 55 non-set gear. Obviously, PVP only has the lvl 55 set bonus, so I'll assume I want that.

So, quick question after that. What's the general stat priority, so that I can decide which of the 5 pieces is my non set piece. Expertise > AIM > ???? How much acc do I need for pvp?

Edited by enthrop