I will murder countless innocent Jawas if.

Magnusheart

IF The new Mandalore the Preserver Helm and the Cybernetic series 505 Helmet doesn't have a voice modulator attachment. Mandalore's helm should change ur voice like it did Canderous's from Kotor 2. and the Cybernetic series 505 doesnt even show your head, hole behind the helmet, and you see droid parts.

Think of the jawas :jawa_frown: and don't repeat the mistake of the Eradicator's Mask, because that came with dozens of threads from other people wanting it to have it.

Edited by Magnusheart

I'm sorry, is that supposed to be a threat? Cuz if you're going to make a threat, you should, ya know, actually do something no one wants to happen.

Kill the little sand hobos. See if anyone cares. They are thieves and an annoyance. I'll even throw them in the air and you can skeet shoot them.

I will pay you Moonshadow, to render the Jawa species extinct. The galaxy would be better off without annoying hooded rodents (except for Blizz).

Edited by AshlaBoga

I will pay you Moonshadow, to render the Jawa species extinct. The galaxy would be better off without annoying hooded rodents (except for Blizz).

I'm sorry- I have to argue against this. We need to get all the Ewoks to finght the Jawas. Can you imagine that battle royale? It would be AWESUM!!!

On a related note: I want the next playable race to be Ewoks and Jawas. Then I will sponsor a PvP fight. And record it. Instant mega-views on youtube!!!

I'm sorry- I have to argue against this. We need to get all the Ewoks to finght the Jawas. Can you imagine that battle royale? It would be AWESUM!!!

On a related note: I want the next playable race to be Ewoks and Jawas. Then I will sponsor a PvP fight. And record it. Instant mega-views on youtube!!!

http://ryanwong.deviantart.com/art/Jawa-Hunt-137552466

I'm sorry, is that supposed to be a threat? Cuz if you're going to make a threat, you should, ya know, actually do something no one wants to happen.

Kill the little sand hobos. See if anyone cares. They are thieves and an annoyance. I'll even throw them in the air and you can skeet shoot them.

...and then... Wookies

:rak_01:

Alas, there is no voice modulation. I found the helmet in a lottery pack and my voice is exactly the same in conversations.

Cartel guns all have the same, lame sound effect, and helmets don't modulate voices. Come on, bioware.

Alas, there is no voice modulation. I found the helmet in a lottery pack and my voice is exactly the same in conversations.

Cartel guns all have the same, lame sound effect, and helmets don't modulate voices. Come on, bioware.

Well figures they don't care about player feedback. :rak_04: