Set stealth detection to zero (0) while stealthed.

Zerogates

Would prevent stealthers from detecting each other unless one of them unstealths. Good or bad? Up for debate, I think it would drastically alter objective based gameplay though so it could be interesting. Not something I would fight to support though so feel free to hate on the idea as much as you want :)

I would be happy if they just fixed the lag issues that make stealth kinda ********. Sometimes you can't target people when they come out of stealth for a couple seconds or sometimes lag will allow someone to stealth cap. I noticed laggy people have an easier time spotting a non-lagger first.

Word.

Not sure if you're actually serious OP, but that is one horrendous suggestion.

It would be funny and cause people to rage when trying to take stealth defended locations while using a stealther :p Hence, I don't really care about the suggestion just thought it would be an easy way to drum up some drama with some exaggerated sense of importance for being able to see stealthers while stealthing. The fact is, if someone finds you while you are stealthed and defending a location, you are doing it WRONG.

Edited by Zerogates