Crafting, mods and all the other extras...

Master_Uriel

Hi,

I have always been a casual player, but am now getting more and more into the game. I am however woefully under educated on things like gear progress and upgrading, farming customisation etc. I was wondering if there are any good guides for this sort of thing, or if there are posts already up on the forum I could look at?

to make it easier for people to answer (i.e. have to type less because we know exactly what is relevant to you), what level are you at? what class/es and which role (for multi-role) classes. also, which crafting skills are you running?

ATM I am a 51 Knight just landed on Illum. Crew skills are Armortech, Scavenging and Underworld Trading, though only Scavenging is very high.

I must admit to being totally in the dark of where to go from here. I am an MMO noob. Any advice on the next step would be great. I am particularly interested in dealing with the more advanced side of this such as item modifications, crafting, trading and farming along with the general, simple, things such as how the Operations work, the difference in flashpoints etc.

As I said I am totally in the dark. All the guides I have found all expect me to have a large amount of prior knowledge. I am hoping people know of an “Idiots Guide to 50+”.