Guild searching

Sarraan

I have only been playing for a month. I have a 55 healing specced sorc and am currently leveling a dps assassin.

I played wow for 4.5 years, was in a pretty hard core raiding guild where we raided 3-4 nights a week 4 hours a night.

I spend a lot of time playing but its broken up through out the day. I have a house, children, and a wife to take care of.

What I want from a guild:

--a friendly atmosphere where I can become a better player and have people to play with.

--People to raid with from time to time (I have a 2 year old and a baby coming any day now) so I cant commit to a "raiding schedule"

--The ability to ask questions and not be belittled because i am not an elitest who knows everything about the game.

I have only been playing for a month. I have a 55 healing specced sorc and am currently leveling a dps assassin.

I played wow for 4.5 years, was in a pretty hard core raiding guild where we raided 3-4 nights a week 4 hours a night.

I spend a lot of time playing but its broken up through out the day. I have a house, children, and a wife to take care of.

What I want from a guild:

--a friendly atmosphere where I can become a better player and have people to play with.

--People to raid with from time to time (I have a 2 year old and a baby coming any day now) so I cant commit to a "raiding schedule"

--The ability to ask questions and not be belittled because i am not an elitest who knows everything about the game.

Hello,

Please see our Recruiting thread on the SWTOR forum site and/or our guild website. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Jump on the site if and feel out an app if you would like to find out why it is NOT a trap!

SWTOR forums Link

Guild Website