Full Partisan vs Conqueror gear

Vladnar

Ive looked at the minor stats improvement per piece and can only see a very slight change, so is it a lot of earning but only for the sake of it or am I missing something?

At the mo im just saving up my points for the new pvp, so called, patch in case theres new gear coming...on the off.

Cheers

ps, Ive full Partisan with 4 new enhancements and was going to get a couple of mods to complete the jobs for statwise but im thinking not worthwhile.

Its only a very slight difference made for the people that like grinding (beeing fed by todays world mindset of "I am only gonna do this if I get something for it") without creating a to big a gap of gear imbalance for players that are only playing casual.

main difference here are augments, augmented gear partisan or conq is your way to go.

augmented partisan >>>> unaugmented conq

Yes, you should use the purple 28 augments, but do not augment partisan gear.

Augment orange gear.

Put partisan mods in orange gear.

Grind comms, buy conq piece with unaugmented partisan shell.

Replace partisan mods with conq. You have gear you like the look of and haven't spent so much augmenting partisan gear you'l only hand in for conqueror.

Always assuming you use partisan mods rather than some PvE selection, but that's another thread.

Bolster on weapons in warzones:

Partisan Weapons: Buffs the bonus damage and range of damage up to level 69 PvE equivalent

Conq weapons: Buffs the bonus damage and range of damage up to level 72 PvE equivalent

This is HUGE DPS increase.

Bolster on Armor in warzones:

Partisan: Buffs the armor rating and damage up to level 69 PvE equivalent

Conq: Buffs the armor rating and damage up to level 72 PvE equivalent.

It's about an extra 100 bonus damage and a major increase on armor rating, HP, and RANGE OF DAMAGE on weapons.

Partisan will get you buy, but you're gimp in comparison to full Conq players.

Its only a very slight difference made for the people that like grinding (beeing fed by todays world mindset of "I am only gonna do this if I get something for it") without creating a to big a gap of gear imbalance for players that are only playing casual.

Hey kid no one wants to waste there time and i dont know why im wasteing my time replying to you

and u say that "casual" ppl shouid beable to compete with HARD Earn Grinders?

YOU THINK THIS IS WoW where they give u free gear?

SON YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HARD WORK IS.